The Hurling Thread

I saw it,

I seen the video. This was really over the line of what you'd expect from any 14 year old.
The kick the Vincent's lad gave in the middle of the pitch to the other player was crazy. His dad did very little to help the situation either. It was sad stuff to see at a underage game
Definitely seen worse up in St Vincents. The son obviously thought there'd be no retribution from his parents from acting like that, or doing what he did. Note the rest of both teams didn't get involved, which was good to see. Could've been a lot worse

I saw it,

I seen the video. This was really over the line of what you'd expect from any 14 year old.
The kick the Vincent's lad gave in the middle of the pitch to the other player was crazy. His dad did very little to help the situation either. It was sad stuff to see at a underage game
This shit breaks my heart, because the vast majority of GAA people have no interest whatsoever in this shit. Not hard to see where the Vincents player got it from, his old man is some role model. The lads on the sideline roaring them all on too FFS :cry:

I saw it,

The kick was appalling he ran across the field to kick the other player( Ballygiblin u 14) in the balls. He should be banned for life and charged with assault!

At the moment you can pay 7.99 a.month but have to subscribe for a year. I think if they dropped the yearly part, then let's say a fella subscribed for April-July, that would be very decent value, considering the amount of games that could be viewed. Old matches/clips/documentaries are also available for viewing. I think there's a happy compromise out there to keep most people happy.
Another Must would have to be the bumping up in broadcast to 50fps. Or 30fps at a minimum.
It is a clunky view at the moment with streams of 25fps only and is doing a disservice to hurling.

Definitely seen worse up in St Vincents. The son obviously thought there'd be no retribution from his parents from acting like that, or doing what he did. Note the rest of both teams didn't get involved, which was good to see. Could've been a lot worse
I’ve seen worse from Vincents as well!

Very hard to know what to do if you’re in that situation. Fair amount of calm heads shown from what I saw. Have seen similiar situations escalate into far worse

The kick was appalling he ran across the field to kick the other player( Ballygiblin u 14) in the balls. He should be banned for life and charged with assault!
He didn't run across the field, that was the youngfella involved in the start of it. He went to kick him in the chest/head (probably worse than the balls) as he was bending down for his boot?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼