The Hurling Thread

This shit breaks my heart, because the vast majority of GAA people have no interest whatsoever in this shit. Not hard to see where the Vincents player got it from, his old man is some role model. The lads on the sideline roaring them all on too FFS :cry:
One of my lads just sent it to me there, normally I just watch these videos and move on but I don't know whether is was the sound of the kick or what but this one left me really angry. It's funny that people go on about the Glen or Na Piarsaigh but they aren't a patch on them.
The sideline have always been the same above there, it's like a meeting place for the dregs of society. The funny thing is, they are the most cowardly shower in Cork.

Last edited:
This level of rubbish happens too often in clubs up and down the country. More than a few clubs in every county!!! It’s so hard to know what to do about it. Like there’s a lot of restraint shown. Players on both sides trying to seperate. Ref seems to deal with quickly.
I suspect if it’s in a neutral venue and there’s one other hotheaded player or trainer on the other team that escalates very quickly.
easy to say but if that’s your son getting kicked in the head….

Very lucky that incident didn’t escalate into something far worse….you could imagine if that had been some village in north cork or some random Kip in the midlands it would have got totally out of hand.
Very serious incident that will lead to a Garda investigation I would assume

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Dirty Circus
The Pav, Careys Lane

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Dr Herringbone Dread

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼