Pubs reopening June 29th

Truth. You could go out for one beer, a meal, and drive home. All to save cash. But what was even the point of going out then? To have soup and a sandwich with your one pint?

The days of getting rat-arsed for cheap and with no comeuppance are coming to an end. Tomorrow they'll be looking at fellas living until they're 90, and claiming the pension, and we'll have all the data centres in Meath, and global warming on our doorstep.

Love it while it lasts, I'd say. €50 before 5pm? A joke.
Three words for you:

The Linen Weaver

Or into both!

Good to so many girls in particular out jogging and into fitness and or playing sports. In my day, girls into sports and fitness were at best labelled weird and at worst labelled lesbians.

Jeezo - you must be even older than me, or brought up with a very weird outlook on life, or both. :unsure:

Jeezo - you must be even older than me, or brought up with a very weird outlook on life, or both. :unsure:
Nope, a lot younger than you, I'm guessing at least 14-15 years. It wasn't my outlook as I played various sports, on teams and individually. However, there was certainly that type of vibe around back then.

Or into both!

Good to so many girls in particular out jogging and into fitness and or playing sports. In my day, girls into sports and fitness were at best labelled weird and at worst labelled lesbians.
When i was in school there were few girls into sports. By no means just a boy thing. Both can be very sportive.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼