Cork Hurlers - Part 2

He’d no problem taking a few quid off them all the same
correct. He wouldnt dislike them but the rivalry clare limerick is intense as its essentially all the one population. For example I am desperate for us to beat limerick but i would have no issue with them winning the all ireland. I would support them against tipp particularly yourselves as well and kilkenny to a degree for historical reasons which makes no logical sense since Cork became an also ran around 15 years ago

Collins
O leary cahalane Roche
O Mahoney Joyce Downey
Roche Fitzgibbon
Twomey harnedy O Flynn
Horgan Dalton Power

Thats the right balance of skill pace and substance

However cork being cork i expect half of them will be replaced by nippy lads

this is exactly what should happen
by far the best format to promote hurling
The problem is getting support for it in county boards

1 managers dont want 1A because you cant flute around with team selections and throw games
2 county board treasurers are terrified of being in I B for example in Clares case with say . Imagine the coffers at the end of the league of you got westmeath and Offaly at home. Then next year if we went up with Wexford imagine a relegated Cork trying to fill PUIC with 2 or 3 from Dublin Waterford Westmeath Carlow and Laois..

Its the right system but getting it through is the issue
Great idea Dingle. i like it.

The panel are up in Meath this weekend in a camp. Let's hope they take a load of bovine growth hormone while they're up there, anything to combat Lim beefcakes
Careful what you wish for

a-calf-in-a-cork-jersey-oh-yeah.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

The Pav, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼