Cyclists

Wonder how many tubby pricks who use deliveroo complain about deliveroo cyclists cycling on paths and then also avail of their service and complain about their food arriving cold?

Deliveroo cyclists are pricks but I guess it's the nature of their business to deliver food as quickly as possible by using whatever means necessary.

These Deliveroo cyclists are always immigrants, some of them are women, and the drivers in our midst who give out about them are the ones who use and abuse them. Ironic eh.

Not at all.
Sure what do you make of the (false) accusations that I am some guy with a Twitter Account?
Sounds like the many fools who believe it are rattled to me.
If not, what would you call it, apart from grown men willfully engaging in a made-up fantasy?

I'll repeat.
The usual tropes on this thread about cyclists are gleefully commented on with the usual seal-like backslapping.

Comments about their hygiene practices, their background, their class, their status, their wealth, their job, their partners and marital status and where they live are seen as fair game by a dedicated crew of useful idiots with little else going on in their lives.
Now one can pass that all of as 'just bantz', or can call it out.

It's patently obvious that much of this goes too far, yet you want to defend it. This shows us what type of person you really are.
I genuinely couldn't give a shit if you are Johnny Crotchcam or not. You're the dribbling buffoon that thinks cycling is comparable with the civil rights and pride movements.

If you don't like the discourse on this thread fell free to stamp your trotters about it as much as you like. If you get offended then you just need to live with this crippling affliction.

Then you can go wish in one hand and shit in the other.

See which hand fills up first.

So you can carry five Dunnes stores bags on a bicycle? Also what about the growing population of pensioners, are you prejudiced against them?
Who mentioned 5 Dunnes Stores bags? The growing population of pensioners can use the bus, as I said. Sure they get a free travel card already don't they?

Anyway, this is an absurd debate.

"What about the old guy with one leg, who is hard of hearing, blind and is missing 8 fingers from his hands... well what about HIM!?"

People love to point to the extreme edge cases and use them as an example of how we cannot change.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

19th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼