Junior A Football 2023

Disappointing to hear of the events in the Aghinagh Vs Ballinhassig game. I wouldn’t know Ballinhassig people but Aghinagh are full of good people and play football hard and fair. Aghinagh have got out of the Muskerry league into Cork County division 7 which is great for them and a huge opportunity
Not a clue what this is about. But I've heard a couple stories recently about ballinhassig in hurling games that haven't been good.

Let's just say Ballinhassig were not playing fair and things boiled over throughout. One event ended with an Aghinagh player on the sideline coming onto the pitch leaving an opponent with quite significant damage. Something quite similar to the events of the Eire Og keeper who got involved in a game against Mallow back in 2019 which ended in court

Let's just say Ballinhassig were not playing fair and things boiled over throughout. One event ended with an Aghinagh player on the sideline coming onto the pitch leaving an opponent with quite significant damage. Something quite similar to the events of the Eire Og keeper who got involved in a game against Mallow back in 2019 which ended in court
Not surprised to hear it, given stories I've heard. Presume started by off the ball carry on going on while ball was at other end of pitch

Ballinhassig played Kildorrery in Intermediate hurling league last night. 4 straight red cards supposedly. Seems to be two very heated games in the same week for Ballinhassig.

All very interesting to hear. Work colleague of mine played a hurling challenge game vs Ballinhassig a few weeks ago which ref had to abandon. Not sure what they are trying to achieve. That's 3 different stories I've heard now and only one club in common

So, in summary, it was all Ballinhassig's fault for being unfair. Even though an Aghinagh fella came off the sideline into the pitch and seems to have assaulted someone.

Sounds like a flawless summary alright

So, in summary, it was all Ballinhassig's fault for being unfair. Even though an Aghinagh fella came off the sideline into the pitch and seems to have assaulted someone.

Sounds like a flawless summary alright
Seems Ballinhassig are causing issues to happen in all their games at moment. So it probably is their fault to be fair

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Uncanny: I Know What I Saw
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

30th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5:30pm

More events ▼