Cyclists

Grandpa shouldn't have mentioned her weight
Reminded me of our resident bully with his infamous “you could do with losing a few pounds” to a female motorist.

Not all bullying narcissistic misogynists are cyclists, and not all cyclists are bullying narcissistic misogynists.

Our resident bike riding Cunt here is just a slapless prick with ears as I think everyone on here has realised by now.

I've used cycle lanes many times to then avail of public transport, be it get the bus to Dublin and bring my bike or train to Glounthuane to then cycle to work in Carrigtwohill.

Can you comprehend that people may actually cycle/ebike/scooter to a bus/train stop and then go about their journey?

If PROPER infrastructure is built, people will use it ya clown.
I’ve often driven to the Luas park n ride in Citywest and then got the Luas into Central Dublin.

I’ve never got the train to Glounthane to cycle to Carrigtwoill though.

I have gotten the train to Carrigtwohill though. It’s very handy.

I’ve often driven to the Luas park n ride in Citywest and then got the Luas into Central Dublin.

I’ve never got the train to Glounthane to cycle to Carrigtwoill though.

I have gotten the train to Carrigtwohill though. It’s very handy.
It's more to get to the IDA that I pick Glounthuane, there's twice the regularity of trains because of both the Cobh and Midleton line.

The current cycle path stops at the Elm tree, I would love it the path continued straight into the IDA, this would nearly half the cycle.

Saying that, if Carrigtwohill west train station ever opens up, that's what i'll use.

It's quicker than car these days, especially with traffic build up at Dunkettle and the Cobh off ramp.

Just saw a Deliveroo fella cycle down the footpath on Old Blackrock Rd.....when there was a perfectly good fucking road to cycle on. Cunt.
Wonder how many tubby pricks who use deliveroo complain about deliveroo cyclists cycling on paths and then also avail of their service and complain about their food arriving cold?

Deliveroo cyclists are pricks but I guess it's the nature of their business to deliver food as quickly as possible by using whatever means necessary.

Wonder how many tubby pricks who use deliveroo complain about deliveroo cyclists cycling on paths and then also avail of their service and complain about their food arriving cold?

Deliveroo cyclists are pricks but I guess it's the nature of their business to deliver food as quickly as possible by using whatever means necessary.
He was heading back into town. I'd imagine his delivery was done. Cunt.
BTW I'm certainly not tubby and I've never used Deliveroo if that's what you're insinuating. As quickly as possible doesn't give you carte blanch to break the law.

Just because you think you're Stephen Roche, do you really think people of middle age and older want to hop on High Nellie's and cycle miles with shopping bags in the rain? Unless the city is closed off completely then that might be a case for a few cycle lanes but not with the current infrastructure

Middle-aged is 45-65. Why cant someone of that age cycle, and that is not even mentioning e-bikes? Quite an ageist comment I think.
But yes, given that there is correct and proper cycling infrastructure someone of that age can cycle. I see it all the time myself.

He was heading back into town. I'd imagine his delivery was done. Cunt.
BTW I'm certainly not tubby and I've never used Deliveroo if that's what you're insinuating. As quickly as possible doesn't give you carte blanch to break the law.

Ah I see. The nature of business gives an excuse to break the law. Guess we won’t hear any more complaining about delivery vans parking in cycle lanes.
Where have I condoned deliveroo cyclists breaking the law?

If you read my post I called Deliveroo cyclists pricks but also given as possible reason for their behaviour.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Cillian Moore

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼