Cyclists

Attributing a court case against someone who may not have anything to do with the case is certainly defamatory
Are you the guy
Have you some news for us?
Have the Greens axed that plan?

Are you aware of BusConnects?
Are you aware of the upgrade to the Midleton and Cobh rail lines?
Are you aware of the designs for Cork Luas?

Of course, you are, but you are more than happy to play the classroom dullard for the idiot-clapping seals that look up to you.
All on the way after they build that event centre and Leo abolishes the USC?🤭

But shur we can all see what he's like, even the posters on here who share his passion for cycling are inclined to agree he is an asshole.
Unfortunately Drucker is a pitiful one man crusade against meaningless things that rattle him. Repeats himself over and over across multiple threads. People feeding homeless at night, 96FM, Japanese car industry, people that don't live in Glanmire, the Green Party. I know I have left one or two out :lol!:

Hi Lads.

I know there is some heated debates regarding cycling in Cork on here but the vast majority of people on Bikes in Cork just want to go from A to B safely and you never hear from them.

I am worried some drivers may have developed a hatred of cyclists due to a lack of understanding of what's allowed on the road perhaps an inconsiderate rule breaking cyclist has annoyed you.

I ask that you treat everyone as an indivdual, not as a group. I drive a car and cycle in the City and there's things that p*ss me off about peoples driving and peoples cycling but I try not to become biased towards an entire group.

Sadly one persons actions seems to ruin the reputation of an entire group.

But at the end of the day we all just want to go home safely.

Hi Lads.

I know there is some heated debates regarding cycling in Cork on here but the vast majority of people on Bikes in Cork just want to go from A to B safely and you never hear from them.

I am worried some drivers may have developed a hatred of cyclists due to a lack of understanding of what's allowed on the road perhaps an inconsiderate rule breaking cyclist has annoyed you.

I ask that you treat everyone as an indivdual, not as a group
. I drive a car and cycle in the City and there's things that p*ss me off about peoples driving and peoples cycling but I try not to become biased towards an entire group.

Sadly one persons actions seems to ruin the reputation of an entire group.

But at the end of the day we all just want to go home safely.
Fair play to you for posting and you are spot on, you needn't have bothered though. All you have here is just angry motorists that no one takes serious anyways. Trying to reason with people that hope cyclists end up in hospital (nothing serious, just a two week stay) or promote punishment passes is a waste of your time, they are beyond help. There were actually two more muppets here lately that tried to justified a motorist hitting and another almost hitting a cyclist in a cycle lane. This is the level of intelligence from the haters.

Last edited:
Fair play to you for posting and you are spot on, you needn't have bothered though. All you have here is just angry motorists that no one takes serious anyways. Trying to reason with people that hope cyclists end up in hospital (nothing serious, just a two week stay) or promote punishment passes is a waste of your time, they are beyond help. There were actually two more muppets here lately that tried to justified a motorist hitting and another almost hitting a cyclist in a cycle lane. This is they level of intelligence from the haters.
Wah wah wah

Fair play to you for posting and you are spot on, you needn't have bothered though. All you have here is just angry motorists that no one takes serious anyways. Trying to reason with people that hope cyclists end up in hospital (nothing serious, just a two week stay) or promote punishment passes is a waste of your time, they are beyond help. There were actually two more muppets here lately that tried to justified a motorist hitting and another almost hitting a cyclist in a cycle lane. This is the level of intelligence from the haters.
What about asshole cyclists? 😒

What about asshole cyclists? 😒
There is only one asshole cyclist posting here and you and I both have him on ignore, so what's your point? Is this another Dennisism, lacking any real thought? By the way before I put him on ignore, I never saw him wish harm on any motorist or hope they would end up in hospital, blow them off the road, did you?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jazz Improv! all players welcome

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼