Cyclists

It’s very liberating

He’s just a waste of space. There’s a few of them on here.
Dude, just to let you know, you're the biggest spammer on the board and the least funny too.

Your schtick of posting the same drivel over and over again is beyond tedious.

If you want to start a row with RightToBike why don't you head over to twitter and do so?

Or are you too afraid? 🤣

Last edited:
Dude, just to let you know, you're the biggest spammer on the board and the least funny too.

If you want to start a row with RightToBike why don't you head over to twitter and do so.

Or are you too afraid? 🤣
Jesus wept, that's some clatter :lol!:

Hi Lads.

I know there is some heated debates regarding cycling in Cork on here but the vast majority of people on Bikes in Cork just want to go from A to B safely and you never hear from them.

I am worried some drivers may have developed a hatred of cyclists due to a lack of understanding of what's allowed on the road perhaps an inconsiderate rule breaking cyclist has annoyed you.

I ask that you treat everyone as an indivdual, not as a group. I drive a car and cycle in the City and there's things that p*ss me off about peoples driving and peoples cycling but I try not to become biased towards an entire group.

Sadly one persons actions seems to ruin the reputation of an entire group.

But at the end of the day we all just want to go home safely.

Just to add, whatever about that person with the Twitter Account, this long-running thread has been ongoing for the guts of ten years and predates that Cyclist by many a year.

Now and again he is the lightning rod for their ire, but there is still an innate dislike and hatred for cyclists by many people who post in this thread.
There have often been videos posted by cyclists getting assaulted and knocked off their bikes where people like seals backslap each other and laugh at their misfortune. Never mind them wanting bike lanes and cycle lanes ripped up to make way for cars.

If you want to start a row with RightToBike why don't you head over to twitter and do so.

Or are you too afraid? 🤣
In fairness he’s quick to block those that do.

There is only one asshole cyclist posting here and you and I both have him on ignore, so what's your point? Is this another Dennisism, lacking any real thought? By the way before I put him on ignore, I never saw him wish harm on any motorist or hope they would end up in hospital, blow them off the road, did you?
Why the fuck did you give me a thumbs up and then follow it with drivel?

If you want to start a row with RightToBike why don't you head over to twitter and do so?

Or are you too afraid? 🤣
Elon’s echo sewer isn’t for me. The algorithm just shows you tweets that it thinks you might find interesting.
Fuck that. Much better to drive the likes of you nuts over here.
Thanks for paying attention.

👍🏼😉

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Chris Kent and Gearid Farrelly

The White Horse, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼