The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

M8, if you want to spend your days flashing your knickers at the bedshitters thats on you.

I suspect you wont be able to keep a lid on the ' top 5 sides in Europe 'stuff when ye beat then at home for yere second trophy of the season.

Yeah i got that one badly wrong! Think I posted that after Pool beat city thinking it’d kickstart the season. 😓

I know you genuinely don’t want city to win the league same as most football fans.

Arsenal have been soup perb this year. What’s the harm in recognising it.

In my delusion, I still haven’t given up hope of scraping into the top 4. When liverpool play arsenal i hope they smash the bummers out the gate. If it means city win the title so be it.

To give it it’s full title it’s The Alliance For The Purposes of Rattling Stupid Manc Cunts.

In real life it has no bearing but for the purposes of bantz on here the bumnal lads are my brothers* til death.

*’cept for Herbert. He’s very hawkish tbphwy

I'd add to that Ramsay, White, Martinelli, Xhaka.

Lol, basically everyone but our main striker is indispensable. And the last game was our first in the league without the Gabi/Saliba partnership. That's nuts.

That being said our defence on corners needs a bit of tweaking alright

Benny Blanco's is one of these unsung heroes for me, i mean, outside the Arsenal fan base...can't think of a better RB in the league this season bar maybe Trippier, and his partnership with Saka is brilliant

Agreed, plenty top players but it's the collective that makes this team what it is...Zinchenko's finally getting praise by non arsenal watchers....thinking some dopes called him a Man City reject :lol!:

Yeah i got that one badly wrong! Think I posted that after Pool beat city thinking it’d kickstart the season. 😓

I know you genuinely don’t want city to win the league same as most football fans.

In my delusion, I still haven’t given up hope of scraping into the top 4. When liverpool play arsenal i hope they smash the bummers out the gate. If it means city win the title so be it.

To give it it’s full title it’s The Alliance For The Purposes of Rattling Stupid Manc Cunts.

In real life it has no bearing but for the purposes of bantz on here the bumnal lads are my brothers* til death.

giphy.gif

(n)

This is a family forum m8.

This is the tweet that suggests it is unamed EPL footballer again.

Fwiw I think Hank is right and Arsenal should have suspended him. But I don't know what you can expect fans to do about it.

And that's all I have to say on the matter. That shit drains the life out of me. But if it is partey this time, well......

Fwiw I think Hank is right and Arsenal should have suspended him. But I don't know what you can expect fans to do about it.

And that's all I have to say on the matter. That shit drains the life out of me. But if it is partey this time, well......

They should do the (long overdue) decent thing at this point and suspend him for the remainder of the season.

Three charges against him and still playing and training?

Not good enough, not by a long shot.

Finally some sense. Hanky Panky wants us locked up with him if he's guilty.

If he is, lock him up, if he's not so be it. Footballing-wise, hopefully we can just secure top 4 and it'll be a successful year.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼