Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I never once said that he was the main reason.
How was he to blame for us losing to Galway? Take your time now.
He was as much to blame for Cork’s failures last year as anyone. His form dipped big time since 2019.

You’re nuttin but a spoofer. Please enlighten us your lordship, why justifies such faith in Dalton.
Who said anything about faith, you claimed "he doesn't have the hurling". As I said you can't countenance stupidity. As for being a spoofer I'm not the one making up stats to suit them selves.

How was he to blame for us losing to Galway? Take your time now.

Who said anything about faith, you claimed "he doesn't have the hurling". As I said you can't countenance stupidity. As for being a spoofer I'm not the one making up stats to suit them selves.
FOR THAT LEVEL. Are you unable to read?

Again, never once said he was at fault for us losing to Galway. Again, are you unable to read?

Readily admit I missed one match. I’ll try to do better next time.

FOR THAT LEVEL. Are you unable to read?

Again, never once said he was at fault for us losing to Galway. Again, are you unable to read?

Readily admit I missed one match. I’ll try to do better next time.
D'oh, what do you think is being discussed here, u12?
So Hoggy is responsible for our other failures last year, what were they if not the one that put us out of the championship?
Take your time now.

He was as much to blame for Cork’s failures last year as anyone. His form dipped big time since 2019.
D'oh, what do you think is being discussed here, u12?
So Hoggy is responsible for our other failures last year, what were they if not the one that put us out of the championship?
Take your time now.
Here’s what I said. If you can’t understand this then I can’t help you pal.

Ok you can’t understand it. That’s ok. No shame in not knowing.

Cork lost 3 championship matches and a league final last year by the way. Each one a failure.

Run along now and colour in your colouring book like a good lad.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼