Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Spot on, I wish Hoggie would stop losing puckouts, stop getting bullied at midfield and stop making mistakes in the full backline.
He was responsible for the two Galway goals as well........from the dug out :unsure:
Word of warning you are replying to someone that thinks Deccie Dalton doesn't have hurling. What he knows about Cork hurling could be wrote on a postage stamp. :ROFLMAO:

He was responsible for the two Galway goals as well........from the dug out :unsure:
Word of warning you are replying to someone that thinks Deccie Dalton doesn't have hurling. What he knows about Cork hurling could be wrote on a postage stamp. :ROFLMAO:

Oh Lord. Shove off will you. I said he doesn’t have it for that level.

Great to see the hunger and aggression in this thread as per usual! Rebels abú!

Looking forward to Saturday come what may. Hope there's a decent crowd. As much as I hate the feckers, I get good craic out of the Limerick lads, especially the ones who'll show up for league games and not the ones who turn up when the weather is fine and forget that they must wear a Limerick jersey rather than a Munster rugby one.

What's that got to do with anything I said? You said he hasn't got more than 2 points from play in years yet he did it last year and he did it the year before. You've shown yourself up to be honest as having a personal bias if you're going to be making things up
I missed one game. Big deal. I was wrong. Not above admitting that.

Still stand by my belief that he doesn’t deserve a starting spot this year. As I said I hope he proves me wrong.

I missed one game. Big deal. I was wrong. Not above admitting that.

Still stand by my belief that he doesn’t deserve a starting spot this year. As I said I hope he proves me wrong.
Here that's fine he's touch and go to make the team, that's not unreasonable and I agree with that point at this stage of his career. But to say he was the main reason things didn't go well last year is laughable to be frank.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼