FFG Government Ministers caught again

“Two nil and ye fucked it up
Two nil and ye fucked it up….”

⚽😃

As relevant a response as you've managed on this thread Drucker. Still like the braying of a donkey but keep it up. There's 24 hours in a day and who knows, maybe today you'll manage to break your duck (it's not a real duck Drucker, so don't be alarmed 😇 ) and get a couple of things right :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Even Fionan Sheehan, the establishment hack, has said to try extricate himself from the mess he'd gotten himself into Paschal threw his friend Stone, some local FG councillor, and even the FG party at large under the bus :cool: - relax Otto, he wasn't talking about you ;)

Posting a picture of a guy on £8m per year, lives in a £10m mansion and has holiday homes in Spain and Portugal at 8am on a Wednesday morning. 🤭
That may well be true, but can he do it on a cold wet Saturday afternoon in January away to Brighton?

I think we both know the answer to that one pal.

⚽⚽⚽
😃

That may well be true, but can he do it on a cold wet Saturday afternoon in January away to Brighton?

I think we both know the answer to that one pal.

⚽⚽⚽
😃

That may well be relevant on a political discussion thread in what passes for your mind, but can you do it on other political discussion threads?

I think we ALL know that answer to that one pal. :cool:

As relevant a response as you've managed on this thread Drucker. Still like the braying of a donkey but keep it up. There's 24 hours in a day and who knows, maybe today you'll manage to break your duck (it's not a real duck Drucker, so don't be alarmed 😇 ) and get a couple of things right :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Here’s another post relevant to the topic in hand:

1674638070823.jpeg

That may well be relevant on a political discussion thread in what passes for your mind, but can you do it on other political discussion threads?

Ahem.

I think you meant “the answer.”

Carry on bud.

But try and be more careful in future. Take this as a warning.

😃

To be honest, I tend to engage in political discussion on the threads over in the current affairs forum.

Here on the Langers Forum I tend to just act the langer.

Like you.

😃😎

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Randy Feltface
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

17th Jul 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Kenny Live!

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼