Jacinda Ardern goes bang

Suprised to see all the leftie spa's support for this Witch on here. I thought she would have been a bit too much even for you loo-laa's. A repulsive individual. Was practically having orgasms in interviews saying anyone not vaxxed will have no rights eventually.

Suprised to see all the leftie spa's support for this Witch on here. I thought she would have been a bit too much even for you loo-laa's. A repulsive individual. Was practically having orgasms in interviews saying anyone not vaxxed will have no rights eventually.
You should stick to dickpics, Dickpics.

Sounds shocking. Have you any links to this?

Conservoflakes always have big issues with powerful and successful women.

Hard right 19th century "values" put women firmly in the kitchen and Magdelene laundries so it irks them when they see someone operating above what they see as their place in society.

That's why women on the left get a lot more stick than men on the left from the likes of Nost_Y and his fellow right wing ultras.
Marjorie Taylor Green or whatever her name is gets an awful lot of stick. I don’t think she’s left wing.

Conservoflakes always have big issues with powerful and successful women.

Hard right 19th century "values" put women firmly in the kitchen and Magdelene laundries so it irks them when they see someone operating above what they see as their place in society.

That's why women on the left get a lot more stick than men on the left from the likes of Nost_Y and his fellow right wing ultras.
What about Maggie Thatcher? I seem to remember her being seen as the Devil by mostly liberal/left wing.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival: The Kates

Coughlan's, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼