Jacinda Ardern goes bang

Being deliberately obtuse exposes a certain number of your true colours too I'm afraid.
Define “woke” numbnuts.

When a wing it makes statements about race or gender, claiming that their opinions are simple common sense, that’s not woke, right?

Woke is being used by the poster as a slur which (sorry pal) means whatever he wants it to mean.

It needs a level headed compassionate leader who will fairly represent all the people..not just the subset who voted for her..she is an extremist.

His name is Brenton Harrison Tarrant. A racist extremist murderer. Jacinda would not use his name.
Deleting history is common enough now for the woke.
Its only about reading and learning about extreme violet acts commited by Tarrant..trying to understand the twisted motivations that we have any hope of preventing similar ones in the future.
Christ, I've seen a lot of middle aged hard right snowflakes rattled here over the years but this is a new twist.

She didn't use his name because mass murderers crave the fame their hideous actions bring them. That was a rebuke to him and a statement to anyone thinking of doing the same to get their name in big lights.

But yeah, she's the real "vile, vile" person and you're definitely not an extreme right snowflake.

Not naming the gunman in mass shootings is something that came from America. It's not about deleting racist terrorists, or whatever bollockology you're spouting today, it's about showing empathy to the families of the victims, among other things.

I can remember the Dunblane shootings fairly well. I was at work on my tea break and some breaking news came on the radio. Long before the instant news we have today, but as the scale of what the gunman had done became clear it became more and more horrific

Over the next few days IIRC there was a concerted effort made to stop using the guys name, not to give him the fame he wanted after his sickening act.

Define “woke” numbnuts.

When a wing it makes statements about race or gender, claiming that their opinions are simple common sense, that’s not woke, right?

Woke is being used by the poster as a slur which (sorry pal) means whatever he wants it to mean.

Numbnuts?
Pal?

I think I'll pass, thanks.

Dan Woott0n and others on GB news absolutely detest Jacinda and also N. Sturgeon,so they both imho must be doing something right
Conservoflakes always have big issues with powerful and successful women.

Hard right 19th century "values" put women firmly in the kitchen and Magdelene laundries so it irks them when they see someone operating above what they see as their place in society.

That's why women on the left get a lot more stick than men on the left from the likes of Nost_Y and his fellow right wing ultras.

I can remember the Dunblane shootings fairly well. I was at work on my tea break and some breaking news came on the radio. Long before the instant news we have today, but as the scale of what the gunman had done became clear it became more and more horrific

Over the next few days IIRC there was a concerted effort made to stop using the guys name, not to give him the fame he wanted after his sickening act.
This tracks. Tbh, I'd have only been a teenager when Dunblane happened so I definitely wasn't following the news. The first time I can really remember a push to not say the gunman's name was around the Colorado theatre shooting.

Either way, not naming the gunman in these mass shootings is objectively the right thing to do. Homeboy above having a problem with it is either trolling or actually broken.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Miles Kane
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

12th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

3 Of A Kind

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼