Jacinda Ardern goes bang

Trump was elected fairly and defeated fairly.

Trump is not gone forever and wants to return.

The instabiliy in the world wil continue for the rest of this decade i fear.

Arden is also an extremist..just a leftist one. She was also elected fairly.
Please don’t try to pretend that you’re not a right wing wingnut. It’s not really working.

Some Kiwi civil servant resigns and it’s newsworthy here, why?
🤣
Her party is currently languishing in the opinion polls, trailing the National Party by 5%.
She jumped before she was pushed.

Here: you know where the door is. Tell Naff Jacket I said hi.

Im conservative with a right leaning. I make no apologies about that.

I am not far right or an extremist.

You might haveva different leaning..i get that..i have no issue in engaging with you.
We will disagree on things for sure but you might be surprised where there is common ground.
When you talk about people being “woke”, whatever that is, you show your true colors. The same for when you claim that someone is trying to “delete history”, again, whatever that means.

And of course, you never define either.

A year or two off and she'll have the pick of international institution roles along with working the circuit as a global feminist keynote speaker. She's put in the hard yards, time to kick back now and make the serious coin. Fair play to her, she played it very well.

The USA is still at a risk of decending into civil war at some stage in the near future
So get both the Democrats and Republicans to work together in Congress and come to consensus then?

This will happen anyway once all the right-wing Trumpist nutters are washed through the system and rejected at the polls like in the mid-term elections.

When you talk about people being “woke”, whatever that is, you show your true colors. The same for when you claim that someone is trying to “delete history”, again, whatever that means.

And of course, you never define either.

Being deliberately obtuse exposes a certain number of your true colours too I'm afraid.

Well..the one that i wrote about..trying to "delete" a racist criminal terrorist is one example
Not naming the gunman in mass shootings is something that came from America. It's not about deleting racist terrorists, or whatever bollockology you're spouting today, it's about showing empathy to the families of the victims, among other things.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼