Darts world championship 23

BTW, anyone think Sky turned the Mikes down when Gezzy was playing? Last year some of the abuse he got was uncalled for but clearly audible. I didn't hear anything except maybe a couple of boos this year

Ally Pally crowd are dickheads part 124, 876

BTW, anyone think Sky turned the Mikes down when Gezzy was playing? Last year some of the abuse he got was uncalled for but clearly audible. I didn't hear anything except maybe a couple of boos this year

Probably right DT. In fairness Price has come a long way since the early days of getting in opponents faces. Now, he just plays his own game, doesn't deserve the grief he gets, albeit, I think he does enjoy being known as the panto villain.

I actually felt bad for Price last night. Must get tiresome being the one booed all the time. Is there any other individual sport/game where you can get that level of abuse? Has to have an effect mentally after a certain amount of time, whether you appear to enjoy it or not.

I actually felt bad for Price last night. Must get tiresome being the one booed all the time. Is there any other individual sport/game where you can get that level of abuse? Has to have an effect mentally after a certain amount of time, whether you appear to enjoy it or not.
Completely agree. He's geys a bit everywhere but the Ally Pally crowd is the only one I ever remember him complaining about.

I fucking detest that crowd. Loved watching darts gold over the last few weeks and the difference is enormous. Even in the early days of the Ally Pally the crowd were respectful, but over the last few years it has got worse and worse

Completely agree. He's geys a bit everywhere but the Ally Pally crowd is the only one I ever remember him complaining about.

I fucking detest that crowd. Loved watching darts gold over the last few weeks and the difference is enormous. Even in the early days of the Ally Pally the crowd were respectful, but over the last few years it has got worse and worse
Ya i wouldn't be a fan of his, apart from when he first came on the scene. Wanted to see someone come in from a different sport and do well. It's shame the treatment he gets all the same.

Whether there's a way to fix it is another question. If you take away the drink etc, will it dilute the atmosphere altogether? Great atmosphere there for this game now with a mix of English and German fans.

Ya i wouldn't be a fan of his, apart from when he first came on the scene. Wanted to see someone come in from a different sport and do well. It's shame the treatment he gets all the same.

Whether there's a way to fix it is another question. If you take away the drink etc, will it dilute the atmosphere altogether? Great atmosphere there for this game now with a mix of English and German fans.
Don't think you can fix it now. Go back to the smaller venues would mean considerably less money in the game, and none of them want that I'd think.

The players are just going to have to get used to it if they want to keep earning good money.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Mercury Rev
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

30th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Seeger Sessions Revival (Bruce Springsteen)

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼