The reign of Sinn Fein falls mostly on the plain

Will Ireland be in better shape under a SF government?

• I am under the age of 30 - Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am under the age of 30 - No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What will a SF government do worse?
I was actually going to do up a whole list of stuff, but you know what, I can't wait until the day comes when they are in Government and when they have to make the decisions, whether they are good, bad or indifferent.

We will see the fucking idiots then who believed all their populist bull shit solutions to everything moan that old chestnut, that they are all the same.

We will see them pulling back on their bollockology , about Vulture funds, evil landlords and taxing those on high incomes.

I will enjoy it.

If they do as they are threatening to do, our economy will be in serious trouble.

I was actually going to do up a whole list of stuff, but you know what, I can't wait until the day comes when they are in Government and when they have to make the decisions, whether they are good, bad or indifferent.

We will see the fucking idiots then who believed all their populist bull shit solutions to everything moan that old chestnut, that they are all the same.

We will see them pulling back on their bollockology , about Vulture funds, evil landlords and taxing those on high incomes.

I will enjoy it.

If they do as they are threatening to do, our economy will be in serious trouble.
Don’t let your hatred blind you from the imbeciles that have been running, ruining & stealing this country‘s wealth since the foundation of the state. Any sane person would ask the same question what in the name of God could Sinn Fein, possibly do worse than Fianna Fáil and Fine Gael? Me personally I am doing ok financially in life but I have a problem with children who are going to open up a present or two in a bed and breakfast this year. This has been going on for far too long and Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil are the only ones to blame. You can’t blame Sinn Fein for that at least. If/when Sinn Fein gets into government, it will be people like you wishing that they fail as opposed to wishing and hoping that we don’t have a situation where a little children are opening Christmas presents in a bed and breakfast environment. Don’t carry hatred in your heart it will weigh you down.

Last edited:
Don’t let your hatred blind you from the imbeciles that have been running, ruining & stealing this country‘s wealth since the foundation of the state. Any sane person would ask the same question what in the name of God could Sinn Fein, possibly do worse than Fianna Fáil and Fine Gael? Me personally I am doing ok financially in life but I have a problem with children who are going to open up a present or two in a bed and breakfast this year. This has been going on for far too long and Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil are the only ones to blame. You can’t blame Sinn Fein for that at least. If/when Sinn Fein gets into government, it will be people like you wishing that they fail as opposed to wishing and hoping that we don’t have a situation where a little children are opening Christmas presents in a bed and breakfast environment. Don’t carry hatred in your heart it will weigh you down.
The rise of Sinn Fein especially among the young is a result of complete incompetence of FFG. They only have themselves to blame. Do I want to see SF in power no or FFG no but someone has to run the country I suppose.

Ah ok

There is no personal responsibility and no consequences for taking the easy options in life so ?

It is all the Government's fault

🙄

Ah ok

There is no personal responsibility and no consequences for taking the easy options in life so ?

It is all the Government's fault

🙄
In the end a basic human right is a decent healthcare system and decent housing and they have fell at the first hurdle consistently. Tenants have no rights in Ireland compared to most developed European countries, of course with so many vested interests in the Dail that will not change even with SF in power. The system is rigged and rotten.

Ireland needs the second coming of Christ to sort out the mess and even he would probably not make it.

In the end a basic human right is a decent healthcare system and decent housing and they have fell at the first hurdle consistently. Tenants have no rights in Ireland compared to most developed European countries, of course with so many vested interests in the Dail that will not change even with SF in power. The system is rigged and rotten.

Ireland needs the second coming of Christ to sort out the mess and even he would probably not make it.
Tenants have far more rights than landlords.

As you can see Jimmy, what we have here is a SF/IRA bot gathering.

These poor misfortunates follow the merry tune of SF/IRA in their goal to be in Government here, they will say anything and everything to get there. The existing Government will be blamed for absolutely everything.
Those that took the easy route in life and did not believe in hard graft are in my own opinion those that end up in this housing mess.

I am sick shite of hearing of a couple both working and still can't afford to live and put their hands out for charity.
I would suggest to these people that there are plenty of jobs available and to take a page out of our Polish friends books when they came here first, work in more that 1 job if your other job is not paying you enough

Either that, try a novel thing, its called cutting your cloth to measure.
Do you really need that latest I phone for example ?
Do you really need Sky TV?
Do you really need to drink so much ?
Do you really need to smoke ?

People need to cop their bloody selves on.

In Germany for instance rent increases are Linked to inflation so a landlord cannot just hike the rent by pulling a number out of the air or they can only boot out a sitting tenant if they will use the property as their own living quarters.The rental sector in Ireland is full of unregulated cowboys.

Many TDs have a vested interest in not fixing a broken system as it will hit them in the pocket.

As you can see Jimmy, what we have here is a SF/IRA bot gathering.

These poor misfortunates follow the merry tune of SF/IRA in their goal to be in Government here, they will say anything and everything to get there. The existing Government will be blamed for absolutely everything.
Those that took the easy route in life and did not believe in hard graft are in my own opinion those that end up in this housing mess.

I am sick shite of hearing of a couple both working and still can't afford to live and put their hands out for charity.
I would suggest to these people that there are plenty of jobs available and to take a page out of our Polish friends books when they came here first, work in more that 1 job if your other job is not paying you enough

Either that, try a novel thing, its called cutting your cloth to measure.
Do you really need that latest I phone for example ?
Do you really need Sky TV?
Do you really need to drink so much ?
Do you really need to smoke ?

People need to cop their bloody selves on.
Don't take this the wrong way Liam, but you're a fucking moron.

You've some cheek to accuse SF of simplistic nonsense and then you come out with that utter fucking bullshit yourself. If you think crcumstances in life can't or don't drag people down, you haven't a fucking clue. People are cutting their cloth to measure and they still can't make ends meet. People are working hard and still struggling. People are working and spending well over 50% of their joint incomes on rent and are stuck in a fucking trap because property n this country is not affordable when you're renting AND trying to save for a fucking mortgage.

And if the government dont do something about it, this country will struggle to attract the professionals (or keep the ones we have here already) such as doctors, teachers, engineers and nurses etc etc that any functioning society needs to keep the wheels turning. And when all of us are in to our late 60s and early 70s the shit will hit the fan. And you'll still be a simplistic idiot who hasn't a fucking clue.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Dr Herringbone Dread

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼