The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Nope, I find rapists disgusting and those that defend them even worse, in fact they are the dogs of society. Hope that clears it up for you and you are happy with yourself.
As do I m8. Just strange you accuse me of defending and laughing at a rape victim which is something I would never do . I wish you would have found the quotes as it would have really hit home.your post and I would have been completely shamed and upset at myself if I had . If you find them post them thanks or else everyone is going to think your a liar m8

As do I m8. Just strange you accuse me of defending and laughing at a rape victim which is something I would never do . I wish you would have found the quotes as it would have really hit home.your post and I would have been completely shamed and upset at myself if I had . If you find them post them thanks or else everyone is going to think your a liar m8
SinnFein thread after Dan's post about Mairia Cahill, knock yourself out. As for shame, you have none.
Dan bitch slapped him for years and now he’s trying to crawl up Dans hole every chance he gets. “Dan’s buttplug.”
Would ya look at you, considering RRR bitch slapped you into oblivion, you would know, pathetic :ROFLMAO:
I don’t see the post you’re quoting but I think it’s safe to assume TreeHouse is making a dumb cunt of himself as per usual :lol!:
Of course not, you're fooling no one. Keep applauding Partey after he raped and paid off the girl in Ibiza.
Karma is coming 🤡

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Denis

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼