Training Run Times

Rosanna Davison paid a wan to run the first 9k of the mini marathon a few years ago

Came out of her pad on Stephen's Green ready to recieve her acclaim with perfect hair and makeup

They're all at it up there

Rosanna Davison paid a wan to run the first 9k of the mini marathon a few years ago

Came out of her pad on Stephen's Green ready to recieve her acclaim with perfect hair and makeup

LOL, I’d forgotten that.

“The leggy blonde, who has become one of the more controversial beauties over the years, has raised more than €75,000 for the Irish Society for The Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.”

Jesus Christ, the 'reporting' there would give ya a pain in the head. The gruelling course, what? Completed the """""Marathon"""""" in just 10 minutes slower time than the winner.... And so on. Fuck me, are these people paid to write that shit?!

very testing conditions in castlelyons this morning, heavens opened 20 mins before start, people were drenched, vast majority lost their race chips in early stages, i finished in 49.53 a pb for me, very pleased.
Congrats Jimmy. A sun 50 is nice. How’s the stomach muscle?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fist Of Pure Emotion - Spring Fling!

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼