Training Run Times

Maybe a half sometime C. Will take a good while for the mental scars from last week to fade enough for me to want to do another full 😂
You could be right. But you're a bit on the speedy side now for a Half. If you ever fancy a trip over here, maybe an ould weekend with the missus, there's the Lux Half, 'rolling' and a pancake flat one in late September. Otherwise, there's Cork!

Have had pain last few weeks below the waist, went to doc today, ostitis pubis strain,
main pain occurs when getting out of bed or off the couch, slight pain early in run, but that tends to go,
he advised me to rest, i will rest for next few days but am determined to do thomas kent 10k in castlelyons next sunday,

LOL, those lads famously "refuse" to acknowledge the existence of the marathon and carry on as if it's not there. Unfortunately, thanks to their religious beliefs, they've been on 24-hour lockdown since Friday night so they need to get out for fags, milk, a sliced pan and the Sunday paper.

Every year it's the go-to pic for the lads doing "colour" pieces on NYM :cool:

C., did you bump into them (literally) while you were pounding the New York streets?

Have had pain last few weeks below the waist, went to doc today, ostitis pubis strain,
main pain occurs when getting out of bed or off the couch, slight pain early in run, but that tends to go,
he advised me to rest, i will rest for next few days but am determined to do thomas kent 10k in castlelyons next sunday,
I was diagnosed with that in 2017 Jimmy - loads of rehab - bridges, groin exercises etc. get rid of it.

I'd be amazed if it's an accurate diagnosis - you need to be doing high mileage for a long time to cause that.

I was diagnosed with that in 2017 Jimmy - loads of rehab - bridges, groin exercises etc. get rid of it.

I'd be amazed if it's an accurate diagnosis - you need to be doing high mileage for a long time to cause that.
I feel ok when running after an initial pain at the start, have no prob resting until sunday and see how i go in castlelyons,
will look at some exercises,

Look who the cat dragged in!!! How d'ya get on Thomás? BpT, what I remember from that neighborhood (see what I did there?) was the incredible silence and lack of support for about a km. I saw a couple of those Hasidic fellas alright but only one or two and otherwise the streets were just so empty. After all the "you're awesome" malarkey it could have felt like a break but I found it eerie and weird. I wouldn't say no to another go at NY but I don't think I'd do it eyeballs out.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

22nd May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Jazz Improv!

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼