the official betting thread.

Juventus winning at half time @ 5/6 vs Maccabi Haifa
Untitled67.png

In this gameweek it worked out far better to back just the single best outcome in each game, which was above the threshold.

Variance could well bite on Approach B in future weeks, but it's got some early credit in the back if that does happen.

View attachment 15619

This week's picks below. 18.5 units staked for approach A vs 21 units for approach B. On reflection, not that wise to have ~15-20% of your bankroll at risk most weekends. If variance bites early then I could easily get wiped out. If this was real world betting I'd aim to cap it at ~10%.

Saturday

1665149938721.png

Sunday & Monday

1665149996101.png

Not a massively exciting weekend for me but I'll likely be backing both to score at Stade Velodrome today and Spezia to win at Monza tomorrow. I'll also quite likely be backing Auxerre to win at Clermont

Eintracht Frankfurt are running much too hot but I'll be needing an odds shift to get with shitty Bochum, so that's looking unlikely as things stand.

Forest would appeal on Monday night too if they drift out to around 3/1.

BTTS, O 2.5 goal, 2 or more cards BB for Brighton Spurs later. 2.35 @365

Guys on Betfair football podcast have an interesting bet builder tomorrow. White and Tsimikas both to be carded, Jesus to score or assist. 43/1 and worth a fiver imo.

You can get just the cards at 28/1 on 365 if you think Bumnal will shit the bed.

Leao is 2/1 with betfair sports to score or assist. It's pure and utter bullshit.

Put 6 on him to score AGS at 11/4 you get 22.5 back if it wins
Put 5 on him to assist at 4/1 and you get 25 back if that wins

Put 11 on him to score or assist you get 22 back if he does either.

If he does both you still get 22 back, lol. Whereas if you backed them separately..........

Not a massively exciting weekend for me but I'll likely be backing both to score at Stade Velodrome today and Spezia to win at Monza tomorrow. I'll also quite likely be backing Auxerre to win at Clermont

Eintracht Frankfurt are running much too hot but I'll be needing an odds shift to get with shitty Bochum, so that's looking unlikely as things stand.

Forest would appeal on Monday night too if they drift out to around 3/1.
Took 2.34 on Betdaq and it landed within 25 minutes.

Bochum smashed Eintracht 3-0 but I stayed away.

Leao is 2/1 with betfair sports to score or assist. It's pure and utter bullshit.

Put 6 on him to score AGS at 11/4 you get 22.5 back if it wins
Put 5 on him to assist at 4/1 and you get 25 back if that wins

Put 11 on him to score or assist you get 22 back if he does either.

If he does both you still get 22 back, lol. Whereas if you backed them separately..........
OR he could do neither as I forgot to mention :lol!:

Point stands mind.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼