2022 Premier Junior Hurling

Flynn was back during the week for Ballygiblin from what I heard. Played some bit of some challenge game. Would be a huge boost if true!
If that's the case my money is on them, hopefully they play both PJHC semi finals before games from a higher grade as double headers, some super players on all teams left in competition, they deserve to be seen on a decent stage - Beausang, Hartnett, Flynn, Beston, O'Mahony, Keane, Wall, O'Sullivan etc etc

2 brilliant semi finals . Ballygibblin to have too much for Russell rovers but this will ne a great game with two teams playing great hurling could be very high scoring . Killbrittan and tracton play eachother for the 3rd year in a row in knockout hurling this will be a great game with two proud clubs . Tracton are battle hardened coming out of that group and winning tight games but killbrittan have been very impressive over the last few years but have yet to be tested this year . Low scoring tight game .

Well, how do we see next weekend going?

assuming Ballygiblin have a clean bill of health then they should have enough even without Darragh Flynn? Russells can be hit and miss at times and probably wouldnt have anywhere near the strength in depth of Ballygiblin.

Kilbrittain would normally be favourites in the other semi but its hard to see how much they've been tested so far. Tracton have some tough games under their belt and I thought it was pretty impressive how they came out on top against Milford with the suspension of Michael O'Sullivan. I missed the game but thought Milford should have had enough to get over the line. If you used Milford as a yardstick then you could argue that Tracton might have an advantage here?

Maybe the break for Balygiblin and Kilbrittain since the round robin might also count against them? The football for Mitchelstown could also be a distraction. In saying that it will be used as proof of winning inspiring winning if they do come through!

Well, how do we see next weekend going?

assuming Ballygiblin have a clean bill of health then they should have enough even without Darragh Flynn? Russells can be hit and miss at times and probably wouldnt have anywhere near the strength in depth of Ballygiblin.

Kilbrittain would normally be favourites in the other semi but its hard to see how much they've been tested so far. Tracton have some tough games under their belt and I thought it was pretty impressive how they came out on top against Milford with the suspension of Michael O'Sullivan. I missed the game but thought Milford should have had enough to get over the line. If you used Milford as a yardstick then you could argue that Tracton might have an advantage here?

Maybe the break for Balygiblin and Kilbrittain since the round robin might also count against them? The football for Mitchelstown could also be a distraction. In saying that it will be used as proof of winning inspiring winning if they do come through!
Money on Tracton with Mickey Sull back and Ballygiblin if Darragh Flynn is back.

Kilbrittain have beaten tracton the last couple years and they will want vengeance, Maurice sexton is a massive loss for Kb after going off with a serious enough back injury after 15mins Vs Barryroe.
Ballygiblin have a stronger outfit on the pitch than Rovers, cathail Mahoney, beston and Colin English very dangerous to any back line and they won't leave the space for beausang and hartnett inside like RR tried to create.

Argideen did the same against ballygiblin and they shut down the space in the 2nd 1/2 by dropping there half back and mf lines back leaving Keane to clean up ball floated in.

Money on Tracton with Mickey Sull back and Ballygiblin if Darragh Flynn is back.

Kilbrittain have beaten tracton the last couple years and they will want vengeance, Maurice sexton is a massive loss for Kb after going off with a serious enough back injury after 15mins Vs Barryroe.
Ballygiblin have a stronger outfit on the pitch than Rovers, cathail Mahoney, beston and Colin English very dangerous to any back line and they won't leave the space for beausang and hartnett inside like RR tried to create.

Argideen did the same against ballygiblin and they shut down the space in the 2nd 1/2 by dropping there half back and mf lines back leaving Keane to clean up ball floated in.
Colin English gone the yr.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼