2022 Premier Junior Hurling

Anyone know did Ballygiblin pick up a red card last weekend? I didn't hear that but a friend mentioned it today that he thought he read something about a sending off

Tracton against Milford down for decision this evening with Russel Rovers taking on Argideen Rangers tomorrow afternoon
Any fancies?
The situation Argideen are in is a shocking indictment of the West Cork Board in particular, if fairness to the Co Board they acted proactively on the back of the Munster draw - there is absolutely no need for them to be back out again Tuesday night in s/final of JAFC, one has to ask is there vested interests at play? The whole thing seems overtly unfair, one team gets 8 days to prepare, one 3.

With such a small squad playing extra time last Sunday in their 7th c'hip game in 9 weeks will have to have left its mark - Russell Rovers on paper look too strong esp with Beausang back and have had a far better preparation so they should advance.

Anyone know if Tracton got their red cards rescinded, they will give Milford plenty of it if they have

Last edited:
The situation Argideen are in is a shocking indictment of the West Cork Board in particular, if fairness to the Co Board they acted proactively on the back of the Munster draw - there is absolutely no need for them to be back out again Tuesday night in s/final of JAFC, one has to ask is there vested interests at play? The whole thing seems overtly unfair, one team gets 8 days to prepare, one 3.

With such a small squad playing extra time last Sunday in their 7th c'hip game in 9 weeks will have to have left its mark - Russell Rovers on paper look too strong esp with Beausang back and have had a far better preparation so they should advance.

Anyone know if Tracton got their red cards rescinded, they will give Milford plenty of it if they have
Don’t think tracton have got their cards rescinded but they got to this stage last year without Michael o Sullivan playing any games so I think they will have a right chance in this game regardless . They were right there with Russell rovers only for a few bad individual errors . I think they might have a big say in this competition yet .

Don’t think tracton have got their cards rescinded but they got to this stage last year without Michael o Sullivan playing any games so I think they will have a right chance in this game regardless . They were right there with Russell rovers only for a few bad individual errors . I think they might have a big say in this competition yet .
Wouldn't surprise me although that is a big loss to get over, super player

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Robot Dreams (G)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼