2022 Premier Junior Hurling

I understand he lives there and eire og are fine with it. But I thought on the transfers it was go in both or none. That you couldn't transfer in only one code

Nah sure it happened with mannix that transferred to Cloughduv last year in hurling but stayed with his home club in football. Same situation as this

Nah sure it happened with mannix that transferred to Cloughduv last year in hurling but stayed with his home club in football. Same situation as this
Not same situation as Cloughduv don't have a football team.
I thought in that case you could stay with original club only because the club you are transferring to don't have a football club

Kieran Histon Cobh / Nemo same situation. Don't think he plays with Cobh anymore but played hurling while he was sitting out football, and played hurling with Cobh/Imokilly first year with Nemo. Famously won senior counties in both codes with two different clubs.

He’s with Russell rovers cause he lives there. Perfectly entitled to stay with football for Eire og. Look at Cahalanes, I know they played with their respective clubs the whole way up but it can be done.
They use Haven as 'parent' club - no hurling so then free to play with Barrs

Hard to understand how Sheehan is splitting codes, do Russell Rovers not have a football team, if not, then can see how he's doing it that way

They use Haven as 'parent' club - no hurling so then free to play with Barrs

Hard to understand how Sheehan is splitting codes, do Russell Rovers not have a football team, if not, then can see how he's doing it that way
They have a junior football team, I have feeling this may have something to do with our quirky transfer rules between divisions.
Also the Glen have a player playing football with Delaneys and Delaneys was his parent club.

Yeah Russell rovers have junior b football team. Stone useless. You should look at their scores from last year and you’ll understand why he didn’t transfer for football

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

24th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Roy Orbison Reborn starring Dean Bourne

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼