The Official Celtic Thread

Makes you wonder how someone can be so rattled he goes to the bother of googling all day just to post that🤣🤣

Not to mention the other thread where he is still rattled a month later. 🤣
Ah here just because you lick windows, don't be tarring me with your brush. I'm not surprised given your lack of intellectual ability that you think it took "all day" to find it.
As for the other thread, no idea what you are droning on about
🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿:lol!:

It's quite conceivable that a court in one jurisdiction may deem a word a religious slur and another jurisdiction may not.
I'd wager nobody has been convinced, or charged, with religious aggrevated breach of the peace for using the word hun in Ireland, Wales, England or any other European country. So perhaps ye are both correct
The court didn't consider anything.

A guilty plea was entered.

Nothing was tested.

The contrarian far right incels will continue to lie, the world will keep on turning.

The court didn't consider anything.

A guilty plea was entered.

Nothing was tested.

The contrarian far right incels will continue to lie, the world will keep on turning.

Lol ,'Its my derogatory term for Protestants and I will perform every form of mental contortion to justify its use'.

I get that you live in an absolute hellhole where this kind of bigotry is lauded but you just sound like a neanderthal to the rest of us m8.

SoundY gets his kicks smearing underage rape victims, you two keep bumslapping.
'Magnificent' posters.

Ah here just because you lick windows, don't be tarring me with your brush. I'm not surprised given your lack of intellectual ability that you think it took "all day" to find it.
As for the other thread, no idea what you are droning on about
🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿:lol!:
A month later and you are still rattled.🤣🤣

If nothing else you are good for a laugh anyway. Oh yea and supporting the queen and we all know who she harbours. 🤫

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
An Spailpín Fánach, 28 South Main St., Cork

16th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Pat Carey

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼