Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Premise is entirely false.

In a UI, citizenship, British or Irish will be guaranteed as it is now.
No one is stopping anyone from mourning a monarch.

As for this notion of Irishness, we are ALL Irish. Even SJD, Jim Allister, Arlene Foster. That they consider themselves British and are British by virtue of citizenship and passport is fine. But they are not Welsh or Scottish or English, they're Irish. This idea that anyone, let alone SF, that they are the keepers of Irishness or there is a notion of a fíor-Ghael is just an easy line to be trotted out as an attack.

Telling people they are Irish when they are British citizens is half the problem.

You've no chance of a United Ireland if you think you can force people to come around to your point of view.

Indeed, but Volunteer Sound_y and S.F. are more Irish than the rest of the people on this island and openly deride anyone who has a differing opinion to their historical grievance political point of view.

Britain is still somehow our enemy and we had all better get on board the bus or get left behind as we are on very dangerous triumphalist ground which is ripe for division and bloodshed if a United Ireland was voted into being with a very nervous 1 million+ loyalists in the Northeast corner getting lectured to by Sound_y and his ilk as to their identity.

Absolute codswallop that has been pointed out time and again to you and your ilk Stacey. If you're born and bred in Ireland so, and I know you personally might not like this, you are defacto as Irish as anyone else born and bred here, be they Republican, Athiest, Unionist, Beekeeper, Snorkler, Loyalist, Seaweed Collector, Sailor, Soldier, Senator, Simpleton etc etc. In fact there are people who weren't born here but have come here and have set up their lives here and have since become Irish citizens, they're Irish too.

Jeff Donaldson and Doug Beattie, even wee Seamie Bryson are as Irish as I am, though one suspects it isn't something they're fond of admitting that.

So what?

It has nothing to do with you and none of your business what a neighbouring country chooses to do after the death of their head of State.

As a full-time public servant can you at least please perform your duties today on behalf of citizen taxpayer?

The next time you give out about poor public services in yet another daily politically motivated attack on behalf of Sinn Fein just go and have a good hard look in the mirror instead and save yourself the bother first.

And yet my TV license money goes to finance blanket coverage of her death and uber-mourning
The team I support and indeed own shares in is vilified because some of the republican supporters indulged in anti-monarchy protest shocka!
Even here on this thread ostensibly about Sinn Féin you and your ilk witter on ad nauseum about the mourning being indulged in for QEII

But at the same time you decide it's none of my business but apparently it's very much the business of you and your ilk. Congrats Stacey, you've jumped the shark!

Absolute codswallop that has been pointed out time and again to you and your ilk Stacey. If you're born and bred in Ireland so, and I know you personally might not like this, you are defacto as Irish In fact there are people who weren't born here but have come here and have set up their lives here and have since become Irish citizens, they're Irish too.
Jeff Donaldson and Doug Beattie, even wee Seamie Bryson are as Irish as I am, though one suspects it isn't something they're fond of admitting that.
Who are you to tell anyone what their identity is exactly?

Do you think that it would be a good idea to tell people their identity?

Will this help to achieve a peaceful and stable "United Ireland"?

And yet my TV license money goes to finance blanket coverage of her death and uber-mourning
The team I support and indeed own shares in is vilified because some of the republican supporters indulged in anti-monarchy protest shocka!
Even here on this thread ostensibly about Sinn Féin you and your ilk witter on ad nauseum about the mourning being indulged in for QEII

But at the same time you decide it's none of my business but apparently it's very much the business of you and your ilk. Congrats Stacey, you've jumped the shark!
Your T.V. licence money funds plenty of programmes that you do not have any interest in.

The team that you support and invest in engages in public displays of tribal bigotry and you make excuses for it as their opposing team in Glasgow do the same etc.

You can be anti-monarchy/Republican and respectful to death of a neighbouring head of State as the elected leaders on both parts of this island displayed this and last week and were lauded for.

But you just love the tribal and sectarian protest route.

And so it goes.

Absolute codswallop that has been pointed out time and again to you and your ilk Stacey. If you're born and bred in Ireland so, and I know you personally might not like this, you are defacto as Irish as anyone else born and bred here, be they Republican, Athiest, Unionist, Beekeeper, Snorkler, Loyalist, Seaweed Collector, Sailor, Soldier, Senator, Simpleton etc etc. In fact there are people who weren't born here but have come here and have set up their lives here and have since become Irish citizens, they're Irish too.

Lol, your brain is completely pickled from the sauce.

You regularly tell posters they are not Irish, self loathers, wannabe Brits if they disagree with your slurry about murderers, child rapists and Nazi stooges.

You actually can't keep up with what you are saying from one day to the next, you sorry mess.

Your Tv licence covers Rte and TG4.
Now I don't watch a lot of Rte but bar the news I haven't noticed any blanket coverage on these channels.
Anyone? Or is Cunt talking bollocks again?

Who are you to tell anyone what their identity is exactly?

Do you think that it would be a good idea to tell people their identity?

Will this help to achieve a peaceful and stable "United Ireland"?

Are you trying to deny people born and bred in Ireland are Irish? Jees Stacey, I think you need to sit down for yourself.

Your T.V. licence money funds plenty of programmes that you do not have any interest in.

The team that you support and invest in engages in public displays of tribal bigotry and you make excuses for it as their opposing team in Glasgow do the same etc.

You can be anti-monarchy/Republican and respectful to death of a neighbouring head of State as the elected leaders on both parts of this island displayed this and last week and were lauded for.

But you just love the tribal and sectarian protest route.

And so it goes.
You claimed "It has nothing to do with you and none of your business" what a neighbouring country chooses to do after the death of their head of State." but when I pointed out that it actually is some of my business given that I contribute a bit financially to the programming on RTE you then try to deflect that there's other things there that are of no interest to me. That's a completely different issue Stacey. You claimed it was none of my business and you're clearly wrong. Take the pwn and move on.

The team I support neither invests in nor engages in public displays of tribal bigotry - you're just telling lies again Stacey. You've form for it.

I am anti-monarchy/Republican and I have been respectful of QEII's passing. It was others here who you didn't criticise at all who indulged in various jokes at her expense. But you've a hard on for me so clearly missed all that and have tried unsuccessfully to concoct my being disrespectful of her passing. I've already said that she (the person) did some good and was to be admired for that. But as ever, you have preconceived notions about what I said because of my politics, and imagine that I disrespected her when I didn't.

I've no time whatsoever for religious sectarianism. Think organised religions, what I know of them anyway, are a bit of a sham tbh.

And so it goes indeed Stacey. You don't take on board what I write but instead try to accuse me according to your perceptions of me and your deliberate misinterpretations of what I actually write.

Keep it up - I'm sure you've the dullards convinced. 😇

Lol, your brain is completely pickled from the sauce.

You regularly tell posters they are not Irish, self loathers, wannabe Brits if they disagree with your slurry about murderers, child rapists and Nazi stooges.

You actually can't keep up with what you are saying from one day to the next, you sorry mess.

If I regularly say that you should have no problem producing evidence of some of the cases where I tell posters they are not Irish. Put up, or shut up :cool:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Jus Me

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼