Cyclists

why say that he was lycra clad??? a cyclist is a cyclist
They're not. The dutch have a term for them called "wielrenner". Basically you don't wear the lycra or use a race bike unless you are cycling competitively or racing. This is at odds with another chap we know. Spent 4 days in Amsterdam last week and didn't see a single lycra clad knobhead.

Yes, the driver who shot this footage was breaking the law by using his phone while driving.

A very dangerous individual.

He had his cam on a mount, as he showed.

20220911_224101.jpg

I fail to see what you are trying to achieve in attempting to excuse that cyclists boorish and dangerous behaviour on the road.

Inexcusable.

He had his cam on a mount, as he showed.

View attachment 14956

I fail to see what you are trying to achieve in attempting to excuse that cyclists boorish and dangerous behaviour on the road.

Inexcusable.

The camera is going from side to side in such a way as to lead one to conclude that it was hand held. I've reported the tweet to Anglsea Street, he'll be getting a call from the lads shortly.

Nice of him to provide evidence of his law breaking activities. 👍

The camera is going from side to side in such a way as to lead one to conclude that it was hand held. I've reported the tweet to Anglsea Street, he'll be getting a call from the lads shortly.

Nice of him to provide evidence of his law breaking activities. 👍
No you didn’t.

And no he won’t.

You are fake news.

Sad

😞

the Greenway.... they renamed it that recently but no new infrastructure. way too many walkers on it for anyone on any sort of a cycle except any extremely leisurely one.. I think all the walkers on the "Greenway" will agree the bike should be on the road.

the Greenway.... they renamed it that recently but no new infrastructure. way too many walkers on it for anyone on any sort of a cycle except any extremely leisurely one.. I think all the walkers on the "Greenway" will agree the bike should be on the road.

Was on that greenway recently, lovely stroll.

Is there something in the air down that general Carrigaline/Crosshaven neck of the woods that cyclists are ingesting that's turning some of them into such tw@ts? Out in the "fresh air" surrounded by Chemical factories that maybe motorists in their cabs aren't as heavily impacted :unsure:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

DJ Mossy

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼