Cyclists

Stupid action from the cyclist, but the driver is also using a mobile phone to film it. Double stupid.
Publishing and proliferating cyclist-hate will cost lives too.

Some day some thick cunt who finds himself in a similar position to the tractor driver, egged on by cyclist-hate and in the hope of making a viral social media post where the echo chamber piles in to join the hate, is going to jam on the brakes to "teach this guy a lesson" and end up killing or maiming someone. But, but, but the cyclist shouldn't have been there.
4D whataboutism there (y)

I haven't seen the video - no idea what it's about, so that makes me eminently qualified to barge in with a snide remark as per standard PROC principle.

There's dashed line there on the cycle
Three times in the last two days, whilst at the lights outside One Albert Quay, cyclists went straight on to the Marina when I was turning left to go over bridge. Be wide lads.
There's dashed lines on the cycle lane going forward towards the marina, motorists shouldn't cross them unless it's safe to do so and they should be vigilant to cyclist progressing straight on. Most progressive cities can grasp this.

There's dashed line there on the cycle

There's dashed lines on the cycle lane going forward towards the marina, motorists shouldn't cross them unless it's safe to do so and they should be vigilant to cyclist progressing straight on. Most progressive cities can grasp this.

Do cyclists similarly not have an onus to only proceed towards the marina at that junction if it's safe to do so?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

5th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Aideen McQueen & Guests

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼