2022 Senior A football

Bishopstown 2-14 Knocknagree 1-13.

Massive result for Town. They have some excellent young players coming through and some of them really shone today. A team that might not win much this year but could be a team for the future.

I thought Conor Dorman was outstanding for Town today. I always thought he was underrated and is a classy player. Possibly dropped too soon from the Cork setup. He has great footwork, can always find himself time and space on the ball. Created some scores and scored a monster point.

Knocknagree were without Eoghan McSweeney and Anthony O' Connor is out long-term. I thought Daniel O' Mahoney was very quiet and his man got the better of him. While he was a promising U20, he certainly didn't stand out today.

St. Michaels are through on 4 points. Bishopstown and Fermoy both on 2 points. Knocknagree on 0 points. The 2nd spot is still up for grabs. Fermoy v Knocknagree and St. Michaels v Bishopstown in the 3rd round.

Last edited:
Bishopstown 2-14 Knocknagree 1-13.

Massive result for Town. They have some excellent young players coming through and some of them really shone today. A team that might not win much this year but could be a team for the future.

I thought Conor Dorman was outstanding for Town today. I always thought he was underrated and is a classy player. Possibly dropped too soon from the Cork setup. He has great footwork, can always find himself time and space on the ball. Created some scores and scored a monster point.

Knocknagree were without Eoghan McSweeney and Anthony O' Connor is out long-term. I thought Daniel O' Mahoney was very quiet and his man got the better of him. While he was a promising U20, he certainly didn't stand out today.

St. Michaels are through on 4 points. Bishopstown and Fermoy both on 2 points. Knocknagree on 0 points. The 2nd spot is still up for grabs. Fermoy v Knocknagree and St. Michaels v Bishopstown in the 3rd round.
I have looked at a few news papers etc and i did not see Daniel O Mahony s or Eoghan McSweeney s name s on the Knocknagree team line up for the Bishopstown game ....Am i missing something ?

Wins tonight for: Clyda Ilen Rovers Beal Atha Knocknagree St Michaels Dohenys and Kiskeam drew Quarter Finals: 1. Beal Atha v Knocknagree 2. O Donovan Rossa v Dohenys St Michaels to meet winners of 2 Clyda to meet winners of 1

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Pa Mulqueen - Limerick

The Pav, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼