2022 Senior A football

Jesus Christ Knocknagree are some club, Eoghan McSweeney only came on for the last 10 mins and no John F Jr and they still pulled it out the bag. Ref gave BAG every chance to level it up playing about 7 mins added time. Fintan O Connor didn’t get sent off as said above.

Jesus Christ Knocknagree are some club, Eoghan McSweeney only came on for the last 10 mins and no John F Jr and they still pulled it out the bag. Ref gave BAG every chance to level it up playing about 7 mins added time. Fintan O Connor didn’t get sent off as said above.
Still missing Anthony O’Connor also who is arguably their best forward

Still missing Anthony O’Connor also who is arguably their best forward
Bang on, hearing he’s on the recovery trail though. I’m not a Knocknagree man but try my best to see them whenever I can, a lot of those lads on that team battled away with them in Junior football. Kealan Buckley, Danny Cooper, Donagh Moynihan, Matt Dilworth and a few more must be mid to late 30s and still going strong.

Bang on, hearing he’s on the recovery trail though. I’m not a Knocknagree man but try my best to see them whenever I can, a lot of those lads on that team battled away with them in Junior football. Kealan Buckley, Danny Cooper, Donagh Moynihan, Matt Dilworth and a few more must be mid to late 30s and still going strong.
Great club. Hats off to them to be competitive at that level.
Obviously a great collective effort from the community.
They'll not fear clyda either

Fc8lrAZWYAEwXEU

Who do we fancy for the semi's lads? Knocknagree have a bit of momentum now so fancy them to get over the line vs Clyda.
Second semi probably the tougher to call. Michael's have been quality all year and know how to get to a decider. Hope they win it outright. The Michael's juniors were promoted at the weekend to premier junior so they have a feel good factor it seems.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Reflux & Friends

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼