Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

I'm not at all addicted to the glorification of violence for political ends - I'm against all imperialist violence for political ends that we've seen from various countries over the years. Russia for instance is very wrong in what it's doing.

What I am in favour of though is the right of people to fight against imperialist forces when they've invaded. So the Ukrainians imho have every right to defend themselves against foreign imperial aggression (in this case Russia), just as the Irish had to defend themselves with arms against the armed british imperialists. Just as the Belgians had a right to fight against the invading Germans, and the Congolese had to fight against the invading Belgians etc etc
You are an addict for violence.

You and your party are after lauding an I.R.A. killer recently.

He firebombed and murdered an innocent young mother in front of her child in a shop.

The fact that Sinn Fein still glorifies such depravity is simply chilling.

Your constant weak defence is to simply apply whataboutery about some other heinous killing 100 years ago that you are also an expert on.

S.F. have ended violence, but they have not disowned it as they still glorify it.

TLDR is your best riposte to a post where you've been shown up as a complete an utter hypocrite.

Instead of posting here today on various topics why don't you take your time and read the piece (which is much shorter than many pieces you've copy and pasted from other sources and dumped on this forum) and try to understand what you're being told. Then see if you have any intelligent reply to make.

If nothing else you might read the part of my post where I said "And of course the (accidental but reckless) burning to death of a woman in front of her child was deplorable"

but you didn't acknowledge having read that part because then you'd have had to acknowledge having read "but the deliberate shooting of unarmed children and women, in at least one case obviously pregnant, was every bit as deplorable if not indeed moreso."

You like to give your one-eyed view of history where you cherry-pick (yes you are that bloody minded) incidents from the 20th Century which show the violent Irish Republicans associated with Sinn Fein to have been brutally lethal. But you glibly ignore the very many incidents from the 20th Century which show the violent Irish Republicans associated with Fianna Fail, and Fine Gael, to have been every bit as brutally lethal.

And all for what? It's clear that you don't care about the plight of the victims involved, unless their plight can cast a shadow on Sinn Féin. If it casts a shadow on Fianna Fáil and/or Fine Gael you don't want to hear it and pretend not to have read about it.

Big commemoration of Michael Collins coming up next Sunday week. An entire copy of Ireland's Own devoted to MC "The Lost Leader". RTE will be running various programs on Collins. 22nd of August is the 100th Anniversary of when he was shot dead by guys who were subsequently involved with Fianna Fail. But Collins was ruthless and his men were at times brutally lethal.

Tl;dr

Again I've no interest in reading your repetitive , long winded drivel.

I get you've no work to be doing but either keep your replies less than essay length or don't bother replying.

I'll guess you are rattling on about other political parties, Collins, blah blah.

Yvonne Dunlop was brutally murdered. Two days ago Francie MOLLOY Sinn Fein MP , took to Twitter to glorify her killer.

All your bullshit since is simply white noise rather than admit the blood cult have scored yet another PR own goal in lauding murderers.

Tl;dr

Again I've no interest in reading your repetitive , long winded drivel.

I get you've no work to be doing but either keep your replies less than essay length or don't bother replying.

I'll guess you are rattling on about other political parties, Collins, blah blah.

Yvonne Dunlop was brutally murdered. Two days ago Francie MOLLOY Sinn Fein MP , took to Twitter to glorify her killer.

All your bullshit since is simply white noise rather than admit the blood cult have scored yet another PR own goal in lauding murderers.
If you have no interest in reading factual counter arguments demonstrating the blustering hypocrisy of ff and fg regarding sinn feins past why engage at all if you are as intellectually weak as this.

Spare me the , don't have time nonsense.
The moment you clicked on this topic you demonstrated clearly that you have plenty of time for reading pointless nonsense

You are some fucking tool.

Unfortunately not all of us that post in this site are employed by a local authority and have fuck all to do and all day to do it, so you can spend your " working hours " doing your duty for the SF/ IRA cause.

I specifically said I do not care about any other IRA before the PIRA were set up in 1969.

How many times would you like me to type that out until you grasp it ?

See you absolute idiot, all of those you refer to in your historic pre 1969 days are all dead and most of them going back 100 years.

My point is the terrorist scum organisation which you promote still has scum who were on active duty in an illegal terrorist organisation and they are still alive and are now major representatives, for your Scum up North.
We even have the daughter of a PIRA Quarter Master, who is now the pretend head of SF/ IRA up in the North.

Those involved in The Civil War in this Country are long dead, whereas your Scum are still alive and still pulling the strings.

SF/IRA = Scum
This is one of the most ludicrous arguments I have ever seen
Being dead makes a difference to whether people can be discussed?

Ff had a man representing North Cork in the Dail for 40 years who absolutely revelled in his role as an executioner.
He was involved in the killing of about 60 people included men women and children and he loved every minute if it.

Both sides honoured and rewarded a man who blew up prisoners with a landmine and sexually assaulted teenage girls in Kerry in the 1920s

Time is a great healer in your view us it ?

You are an addict for violence.

You and your party are after lauding an I.R.A. killer recently.

He firebombed and murdered an innocent young mother in front of her child in a shop.

The fact that Sinn Fein still glorifies such depravity is simply chilling.

Your constant weak defence is to simply apply whataboutery about some other heinous killing 100 years ago that you are also an expert on.

S.F. have ended violence, but they have not disowned it as they still glorify it.

You are an addict for (sic) violence as you and your Taoiseach and Tainiste will be lauding an IRA killer in the coming days. This was a guy who had unarmed men shot in their pajamas, or shot in the head on their way to or from mass.

The fact that both Fianna Fail and Fine Gael still glorifies such depravity is simply chilling. And that they'd point an accusatory finger at others is typical of their hypocrisy.

Fianna Fail and Fine Gael have ended violence, but they have not disowned it as they still glorify it each and every year and are really pushing the boat out this year, renovating memorials, expanding roadways, having joint commemorations etc of a guy that was shot dead by fellow Irishmen in a part of the country that was no longer occupied by the British because they had a falling out over whether or not Dominion Status was worth shooting people dead for or not. Men, women, and children.

Even when his own men saw the cause was lost Liam Lynch insisted on keeping on fighting in the Civil War resulting in more deaths and destruction. And those that did went on and founded Fianna Fail just a few short years later.

Thank you for yet more historical whataboutery about the glorious dead volunteers and their dead victims Volunteer Sound_y.

As I keep saying you are not the future and once we have all the old guard physical force Republicans like yourself out of active service the country can heal and we on to unite people first for the younger generations who have zero interest in your massacre worship and commemorations of murderer's and all your many books on brave I.R.A. volunteers' exploits blowing up or shooting somebody from the safety of a kilometre away will inevitably end up in a charity shop or skip.

This and the next meandering justification for murder from Volunteer Sound_y was/will be brought to you by the Irish Civil Service

From what i can see SF will always post about Bobby Sands but after that it seems to be individual members who post
about other dead IRA members, It is a balancing act for SF trying to attract new voters, Groups like the Phoenix historical society
would post regularly commemorating dead ira members,

From what i can see SF will always post about Bobby Sands but after that it seems to be individual members who post
about other dead IRA members,
It is a balancing act for SF trying to attract new voters, Groups like the Phoenix historical society
would post regularly commemorating dead ira members,
40 years ago today, at 11am, Óglach Thomas McElwee from Bellaghy died after 62 days on hunger strike in the H-Blocks of Long Kesh. He was a political prisoner; unbowed and unbroken. This is his story. pic.twitter.com/YqS2Rx4bwv

— Sinn Féin (@sinnfeinireland) August 8, 2021

“Unbowed and unbroken. This is his story,” said a tweet from the party’s official Twitter account. The video called McElwee a kind, brave and good natured patriot who resisted British oppression and inspired people across the world with his sacrifice. Michelle O’Neill, the deputy first minister in Northern Ireland, said he had died for Irish freedom.

Yes, Yvonne Dunlop was a real threat to Irish freedom.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼