CSN Halcyon Days.

I actually met Cotter in a gym about 10 years ago. Got chatting to him- needless to say he didn’t know me. He said he was retired from CSN. He left because “ other teachers were talking about him in other classes.”
That’s right JP- they all knew the story!!😀😁

I actually met Cotter in a gym about 10 years ago. Got chatting to him- needless to say he didn’t know me. He said he was retired from CSN. He left because “ other teachers were talking about him in other classes.”
That’s right JP- they all knew the story!!😀😁
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

He used to spend the whole class giving out the gossip from the staff room in class so used to find it hillarious.

Cotter had it in for Daffy probably as they went to school together, saying Daffy was still a virgin and should have been a priest and one story about DD being caught having a wank in school. Was funny story but we all knew half of the stuff was bullshit. He enjoyed the stage but didnt know when to get off it and actually do what he was paid to do.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

He used to spend the whole class giving out the gossip from the staff room in class so used to find it hillarious.

Cotter had it in for Daffy probably as they went to school together, saying Daffy was still a virgin and should have been a priest and one story about DD being caught having a wank in school. Was funny story but we all knew half of the stuff was bullshit. He enjoyed the stage but didnt know when to get off it and actually do what he was paid to do.
Grossly unfair of him- Declan Davis( daffy) was and is an utter gentleman- soft guy akin to the other loons we had

Mick was grand if you were good at Maths, which I wasn’t.
He had a vicious temper on him and went around wearing a white coat so he wouldn’t get chalk on his jacket.
He used to sing the theorems some days or say then in Irish. Oddball.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼