Paying for Personalised Videos/Messages from Celebrities/Sports Stars (memmo.me)

Anyone seen/used this platform?

https://memmo.me/gb/en

A place where you can pay to get a personalised message from a star.

The likes of the right honourable Richard Keys and Andy Gray only charge a bargain £5 but greedy Jimmy Cricket charges £100 a pop. Hopefully there's more from our Jimmy.

The girlfriend got me one of these for my birthday last year, done by the guitarist from my favorite band. It wasn't Mimmo, it was a thing called Cameo.

The video lasted around 5 minutes, he wished me happy birthday and spoke a bit about their music and touring plans. It was absolutely class tbf and I watch it occasionally still.

Only absolutely bollox was that when herself was ordering the video she mentioned that I had seen them play in Dublin, and yer man said during the video "I see you were at our show, so I guess you're from Dublin man"

The ULTIMATE insult.

I actually paid $50 myself for one of these as well, from a Canadian actor - and he mentioned the PROC in it. Not the forum, but he said he loved the concept of the People's Republic of Cork and he wished Newfoundland would do something similar.

It was a charity thing which is why I didn't mind paying, and he wrote and starred in one of my favorite shows, Republic of Doyle

I actually paid $50 myself for one of these as well, from a Canadian actor - and he mentioned the PROC in it. Not the forum, but he said he loved the concept of the People's Republic of Cork and he wished Newfoundland would do something similar.

It was a charity thing which is why I didn't mind paying, and he wrote and starred in one of my favorite shows, Republic of Doyle
People's Republic of Newfoundland would be PRON, they'd be bound to get millions of hits from pissheads too drunk to spell properly.

Probably stops all those “mad lads” hounding celebs on twitter asking them to send a wedding message to his soon to be wife he can show on the day. The poor women must have been fans of anyone with a social media presence.

The girlfriend got me one of these for my birthday last year, done by the guitarist from my favorite band. It wasn't Mimmo, it was a thing called Cameo.

The video lasted around 5 minutes, he wished me happy birthday and spoke a bit about their music and touring plans. It was absolutely class tbf and I watch it occasionally still.

Only absolutely bollox was that when herself was ordering the video she mentioned that I had seen them play in Dublin, and yer man said during the video "I see you were at our show, so I guess you're from Dublin man"

The ULTIMATE insult.
Who was it if you don’t mind me asking ?

Probably stops all those “mad lads” hounding celebs on twitter asking them to send a wedding message to his soon to be wife he can show on the day. The poor women must have been fans of anyone with a social media presence.
I’d certainly like the money but i’d hate to be famous. Your heart must sink when you see lads full of drink approaching you with their phone out recording .

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

25th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Route66

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼