Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

And they are flourishing. And conceivably that section could become bigger than the other "sides" combined. And if it does, so be it. I suspect though, with respect, the non-alignment does not mean they are neutral on cost of living, jobs, investment, instability and the cause of it.

Naomi Long went to great pains in an interview to clarify Alliance position on constitutional issues a couple of weeks ago.

They are adamantly neutral at least publicly.

She said if and when a BP was called they would evaluate the offer for unity and status quo on their merits and take a position to campaign accordingly one way or another based on that evaluation.

Unfortunately, the territory that is being discussed is part of Ireland.
Ireland needs to be unified and independently free to govern in line with democratic self determination principles.

Therefore the concept of an “independent state” consisting of the territory currently occupied by the UK would in my opinion be a destabilising influence on our country.

For more, see Kosovo, or Transnistria.
We need to solve this issue once and for all.
I’d like to see even the notion of a possible “non aligned” state taken off the table.

I had to search that, said no way, that with SF turning over a new leaf would they have such blatant scumbags in political positions.

And would you fucking believe it but this cllr of theirs was a jailbird for going out to maim or possibly kill someone.

Not so long ago. And he's a rep for them now. What the actual fuck. These fuckers are the mob. Imagine if they get their hands on justice.

Is there any law saying you can't be a td with serious convictions, would probably wipe half of the sf candidates out.

Mick Nugent who had no other conviction was part of a group that were going out to give a punishment beating to a known drug dealer that you wish to merely describe as a "someone". And your "Not so long ago" was in fact 20 years ago so it seems there's a bit of twisting going on in your narrative.

The Superintendent was asked was it not laudable to be involved in anti drugs campaigning.
"Yes," said Chief Superintendent Callaghan, "within certain parameters."

While we can disagree on the parameters and lengths to which known drug dealers should be subjected to, I think most right thinking people agree that anti-drugs campaigning is laudable.

Though there are some here who clearly prefer the drug-dealers to those who'd give them a beating.

Mick Nugent who had no other conviction was part of a group that were going out to give a punishment beating to a known drug dealer that you wish to merely describe as a "someone". And your "Not so long ago" was in fact 20 years ago so it seems there's a bit of twisting going on in your narrative.

The Superintendent was asked was it not laudable to be involved in anti drugs campaigning.
"Yes," said Chief Superintendent Callaghan, "within certain parameters."

While we can disagree on the parameters and lengths to which known drug dealers should be subjected to, I think most right thinking people agree that anti-drugs campaigning is laudable.

Though there are some here who clearly prefer the drug-dealers to those who'd give them a beating.
You advocating being judge and jury?.
I know IRA/SF have set the precedent on this as in the case of Jean McConvile she was abducted shot in the back of the head and buried. She was suspected of passing information to the British Army.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cornelius Patrick O' Sullivan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

17th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼