Cork Hurlers - Part 2

<

alright R&B- Safe travels to Belfast.

On Mellerick, I can’t see where he starts. DC is not a great defender IMO but he fits the purpose of a defensive unit. Can see him start FB, love Downey but not as a FB. Would start him as a 5. 100% regarding the full forward line, if ever we needed proof on what is needed to compete then Clare showed us a template. We can’t have any player who is not going to play without manic workrate, this needs to be the fulcrum and AC and TOM offer that. It’s not Hoggies game to do this and if we are to compete then the selectors have to be bold.
Looking past Antrim, I know each game as it comes but still looking past Antrim. We have nothing to fear against Galway, they look leggy for 2 years and I fancy us if we work like animals.

Hotting up
Cheers kid

I’d fancy us to take any one if we all work like animals

Is the game on TV or GaaGo?

When I watch the Sunday Game on RTE player I have desperate problems with it buffering on ad breaks. Could be buffering for 20 mins and sometimes I have to restart the program again. Happens with no other program and no issues with Netflix or Disney etc so its not my internet. Does anyone else have this issue?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼