Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I agree with you on bluesballs comments, not at all fair on a player who has given us a decade of service or on management either to be fair

As regards the panel do we really need Cadogan, Kingston and Jacko on the subs bench together? Not when we could have someone like Dalton or Twomey instead of one of them
That's why I said Cadogan. No offence to the guy, a great servant to Cork but we have similar younger players who Is be more inclined to give the nod to.

Dalton is far from being the saviour you're making him out to be but I'd have him as a sub option if Connolly or Harnedy were to come off. His speed or lack there of would be less of a factor late in the match.

That's why I said Cadogan. No offence to the guy, a great servant to Cork but we have similar younger players who Is be more inclined to give the nod to.

Dalton is far from being the saviour you're making him out to be but I'd have him as a sub option if Connolly or Harnedy were to come off. His speed or lack there of would be less of a factor late in the match.
When did I say Dalton was our saviour? Then again he could well be but we won’t know cause they won’t pick him

Cadogan would be a legend by now if it were not for the injuries. As recently as last year vs Kilkenny he should just how dangerous he can be. I would love to see him get a run vs Antrim to see what he has left to offer.

Cadogan would be a legend by now if it were not for the injuries. As recently as last year vs Kilkenny he should just how dangerous he can be. I would love to see him get a run vs Antrim to see what he has left to offer.
John Corcoran I recall being told was a huge loss to Cork because of his injuries. Alas we'll never know. If the guy can't contribute enough any more because of injuries then we shouldn't keep him in the squad out of sentiment imho.

He's played in 7 league games for the seniors. I've seen most of his appearances and he never really set the league on fire. He did better then your other saviour Twomey though.

7 league games you say? Did Google tell you that’s since 2018 so on average well less than 2 a year, does Google tell you how many minutes he got in total by any chance?

I said Sean Twomey is our saviour too? That’s a lot of saviours for a Wednesday afternoon.

You are some spoofer 😀

Edit

I just spoke with your buddy Google, he told me Dalton is on the panel since late 2016 so that’s 7 games in 6 years. Wow! How he couldn’t hold down a place on those stats is baffling.

Google said to say hi 😀
He's played in 7 league games for the seniors. I've seen most of his appearances and he never really set the league on fire. He did better then your other saviour Twomey though.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼