Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Lose the chip m8. All I'm saying is that he offers something different and when fully fit, I'd like to see him given a go in C'ship and until then I'll reserve judgement.
I think he is currently the best sub for Harnedy/Connolly/O Mahoney when fit.
He has a good paw and when players tire he could do damage. I wouldn't start him and neither did any management team he played for after seeing him in training countless times.
I do think he was unlucky this year because he would be a good sub to have if we were to start O Mahony

As I've said I've seen most of his appearances. All winter hurling which suits him because he is painfully slow. Needs the ball into his hand which of course suits your let it in long stick.
Impact sub at best and considering he has been injuryed and off the panel probably not even that.

Of course you know better then the Cork management and selectors since 2016.
The answer goes below the quote as well for fuck sake.How fucking hard is it?
The road to Damascus took Dagda just an hour today 😀
I think he is currently the best sub for Harnedy/Connolly/O Mahoney when fit.
He has a good paw and when players tire he could do damage. I wouldn't start him and neither did any management team he played for after seeing him in training countless times.
I do think he was unlucky this year because he would be a good sub to have if we were to start O Mahony

Jesus Christ lads, we log on here for Hurling chat and it’s the same shite from a few everyday. This guy is too slow, this guy doesn’t know what he is talking about. Leave it off and contribute to Hurling chat and less about validating your opinion. Childish
Yeah we could be furthering the campaign to bring back ground hurling for 2022.
:unsure:
o_O

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Afro House & Amapiano #18

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼