Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Hank, You are taking Threadmill up wrong here, because he put a comma in the wrong place. What he meant to write was "His performances for Midleton last year was nothing different to what he has being doing for them for the last five years, but last year, TOC, Quirke,etc stepped up as well."

As a Midleton supporter, I agree with him on this. Conor has always delivered for Midleton, without exception. But last year a lot of the other players put in a serious shift as well, thanks in no small measure to Ben O'Connor.

I couldn't care less what that bullshitter thinks on any sporting topic tbh m8.

*stays up til 6 in the morning watching boxing, then claims to travel to the hurling*

I couldn't care less what that bullshitter thinks on any sporting topic tbh m8.

*stays up til 6 in the morning watching boxing, then claims to travel to the hurling*
Poor Dan the Liar, caught out again, I never claimed that I traveled to Thurles for the Clare match. You just made that up because you are a moron and as usual have nothing :ROFLMAO:

bipolar-i-feel-fine.gif

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hank, You are taking Threadmill up wrong here, because he put a comma in the wrong place. What he meant to write was "His performances for Midleton last year was nothing different to what he has being doing for them for the last five years, but last year, TOC, Quirke,etc stepped up as well."

As a Midleton supporter, I agree with him on this. Conor has always delivered for Midleton, without exception. But last year a lot of the other players put in a serious shift as well, thanks in no small measure to Ben O'Connor.
Spot on.

So now you're saying you didn't claim an alt wasnt you, and you in fact were a Barrs man?

Good one Clayton.
What alt Dan? You seem confused, you really should lie down. The fact you lied about me going to Thurles seems to have tethering on the edge. Don't worry about it, it isn't the first time you got caught out lying here and I doubt it will be your last.
I do remember you pretending to be a Chelsea fan, is that where your confusion arises?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

27th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼