Stuff that grinds your gears

Now, I am an avocado of try everything once.

Just called up to a friends gaf n she has a cat.

Why it is so interested in the ball, I asked.

Catnip, she replied.

I observed the cat in the throws of ecstacy and thought, well... It cant be that good.

So like herself to the cat she threw me a fresh one and like the dickhead that I am I shoved it straight in my mouth.

I am still trying to scrape my long dead grandmother off the bottom of my bed and the place stinks of tripe n drisheen.

I feel like an insect at night.

Never be that soldier.

Pre warning for tonight's posts as I am currently organising a traveller orgy in a prison.

Now, I am an avocado of try everything once.

Just called up to a friends gaf n she has a cat.

Why it is so interested in the ball, I asked.

Catnip, she replied.

I observed the cat in the throws of ecstacy and thought, well... It cant be that good.

So like herself to the cat she threw me a fresh one and like the dickhead that I am I shoved it straight in my mouth.

I am still trying to scrape my long dead grandmother off the bottom of my bed and the place stinks of tripe n drisheen.

I feel like an insect at night.

Never be that soldier.

Pre warning for tonight's posts as I am currently organising a traveller orgy in a prison.
Can I have some of what you're on?

I could do with a vacation from reality to be honest...

Can I have some of what you're on?

I could do with a vacation from reality to be honest...

I left reality in 2019.

Do as you please.

I would recommend a quick course in chemistry. Underneath that sink of yours has plenty of cleaning products.

But... Not just for cleaning... Oh no no. Every Mr Muscle-esque cleaner have some delightful ingredients once distilled correctly.

My training was basic I always had an early interest in computers but because we were poor I took on chemistry initially.

I was good at it. The chloroform incident, which led to arrests, had 13 of us stoned monumentally up the North Mon fields. We made the Echo... Albeit as 'have you seen these children' type thing.

Fairway mushroom farming. Exotic toads. Vinegar. (malt) and Rocol in gas form.

Now be careful, Rocol is a sealer and can close your lungs. Vape to inhale, not to seal.

Loads of stuff out there. Just be careful of the chemical composition. Here to help

:)

Or I could just give you extremely good head... Dunno, just throwing it out there.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

22nd May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼