Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Thanks Vlad - didn't notice it on the TV as you say probably because Lehane didn't flinch. Commentators reckoned the ref must have gotten word from the linesman.
Lehane was unreal, we all know he has the skill but yesterday his catching was superb, he was squaring up to guys, won dirty ball and as you said he didn't flinch when hit with the butt of the hurley.

For all the point scoring going on, here not in Thurles......fellas posting as i said a few weeks back out of frustration and disappointment.

We all want Cork winning.

Nothing won. No one getting carried away.
We might differ on selection or positions but in fairness once the 15 cross the white line, they're giving their everything.

I had said Cork by 4. Was way off. But no matter what happens bating Tipp in Thurles is a pure joy and when we drive it home, even better.

There was something for all of us out there yesterday, physicality, intensity, speed, skill and some outrageous stick work.

Point being we all want Cork winning, we might differ on the who and how, but we are all rebels at heart.

Not getting carried away. Still tweaking to be done but yesterday was simply outstanding to watch.

Whisht up you fool
This from the lad making an idiot of himself with every post he makes on this thread, no wonder no one interacts with or takes you serious. A bluffer that repeats a few social media platitudes. As I said the numerous times before, the only thing you know about hurling is what you saw when your ould man tried to flake the stupidity out of you. Well he failed.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This from the lad making an idiot of himself with every post he makes on this thread, no wonder no one interacts with or takes you serious. A bluffer that repeats a few social media platitudes. As I said the numerous times before, the only thing you know about hurling is what you saw when your ould man tried to flake the stupidity out of you. Well he failed.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Give it a rest you boring twat , no one wants to read this rubbish.

Without wanting to piss on anybody's parade, and it's always great to beat Tipp in Thurles I urge a note of caution. Waterford were carrying a few first team regulars with injuries against us and the wheels came off their wagon to a Clare team who'd already qualified. Tipp were a mere shadow of former Tipp teams and down to 14 men wasn't going to help them.

Yes we should be able to overcome Kerry in (presumably) Tralee or Antrim in Corrigan Park but after that I think it's the losers of the Leinster Final. We've shown against Limerick and Clare that we've a long way to go yet and while it's great to celebrate a Cork hurling victory we've not really achieved anything other than be in the draw for the All Ireland series.

We are progressing thankfully, and hopefully learning as we go, but there's still a long way to go.

Without wanting to piss on anybody's parade, and it's always great to beat Tipp in Thurles I urge a note of caution. Waterford were carrying a few first team regulars with injuries against us and the wheels came off their wagon to a Clare team who'd already qualified. Tipp were a mere shadow of former Tipp teams and down to 14 men wasn't going to help them.

Yes we should be able to overcome Kerry in (presumably) Tralee or Antrim in Corrigan Park but after that I think it's the losers of the Leinster Final. We've shown against Limerick and Clare that we've a long way to go yet and while it's great to celebrate a Cork hurling victory we've not really achieved anything other than be in the draw for the All Ireland series.

We are progressing thankfully, and hopefully learning as we go, but there's still a long way to go.

Good post.

I don't think anyone is getting carried away but certainly there's enough optimism to feel we will have a decent rattle off whoever we get.

I don't think too many thought we would still be playing in June after fulltime in the Clare game.

It's to management's credit that they picked up this group from the floor and restored their self belief.

I'd agree with all of this. Which must be quite a shock to you, i'm sure ;-)

I don't think we will win an All Ireland this year (though I would fucking love to be wrong) but it's great to see fight and spirit back in the team.

I know I keeping telling you that. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You dragged me into first thing this morning with your insults and now you got it back two fold, you're crying. Pitiful excuse for a poster.

Dragged you into what exactly?

You tried to pass yourself off as having some kind of knowledge of Midleton hurling. You don't.
Then you just resort to endless insults. Like you do in any discussion you are involved in.

I'd say it will be a relief when admin give you your marching orders again but you'll only be back two minutes later.

For all the point scoring going on, here not in Thurles......fellas posting as i said a few weeks back out of frustration and disappointment.

We all want Cork winning.

Nothing won. No one getting carried away.
We might differ on selection or positions but in fairness once the 15 cross the white line, they're giving their everything.

I had said Cork by 4. Was way off. But no matter what happens bating Tipp in Thurles is a pure joy and when we drive it home, even better.

There was something for all of us out there yesterday, physicality, intensity, speed, skill and some outrageous stick work.

Point being we all want Cork winning, we might differ on the who and how, but we are all rebels at heart.

Not getting carried away. Still tweaking to be done but yesterday was simply outstanding to watch.

(y)

Fully agreed.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼