Cyclists

How dare that cyclist object to a van driver almost killing him!

Yeah a van going near him on a tight stretch of road.

That guy is a bully. 90% of his tough guy routine is with auld fellas and women. Id love to see him start hitting the side of the car or roaring abuse at someone who would give it back.

He is looking for and will get his comeuppance some day. If he hasn't already, I doubt he will be so quick to post that video.

His kind of aggressive, lunatic behavior gives decent cyclists a bad name.

Yeah a van going near him on a tight stretch of road.

That guy is a bully. 90% of his tough guy routine is with auld fellas and women. Id love to see him start hitting the side of the car or roaring abuse at someone who would give it back.

He is looking for and will get his comeuppance some day. If he hasn't already, I doubt he will be so quick to post that video.

His kind of aggressive, lunatic behavior gives decent cyclists a bad name.

He's been radicalised by years of being subjected to driver aggression, now it looks to me like he's almost deliberately putting himself in danger to prove a point, I take the opposite approach when cycling cos it's all about stayin' alive ATEOTD.

He's been radicalised by years of being subjected to driver aggression, now it looks to me like he's almost deliberately putting himself in danger to prove a point, I take the opposite approach when cycling cos it's all about stayin' alive ATEOTD.
Cycling Nazis are worse than the metoo crowd.

To be fair the Cumnor driver passed very close, but bicycle boy is an utter dickhead. Ticks every lycra justice warrior box.

"My helmet and hi-vis wont guarantee my safety but my
@Garmin
virb 360 camera will guarantee me justice"

Says it all really. The footage will make his inquest easier.
That’s all you had to post. The guy in the van should be put off the road for good because he has no sense of perspective, end of story

Here’s the thing, if that went wrong the cyclist is going to get seriously hurt at best, and possibly killed. The van driver will still just be a low intelligence ape

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

10th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼