Lottery/Euromillions

Well I'll keep referring to my previous post. Fuck the lot of them. Greedy bastards.

Proc if you do happen to win tonight - will you marry me?

Why you should sign your family's name on the ticket
If you sign your family's name on the back of a ticket that means they will receive their winnings tax-free. However, the National Lottery says it does not provide professional financial advice directly to winners but recommends that they seek appropriate and independent advice.’

Wot, Thready said not to. 😂😂😂😂😂
Who said you shouldn't? You told him add their names. Two different things. By adding individual names, they can sue for a larger share than the 10% he was giving. Hence me saying don't let anyone else sign it. Try keep up

Here is the trick

You win 215 million tonight - you won't cos I'm winning it - but for the purposes of this conversation.
Let's say 5 of you sign it - the max you are entitled to is 43 million. You can't say ah hang on I bought the ticket - if 5 sign it, 5 split it tax free.
If you sign it, you get 215 million tax free. You can gift your other 4 family members as much or as little as you like and they will have to pay gift tax on it. So your options on the ticket you bought are either 215 and do what you want or 43 and everyone gets tax free. And I am not talking about "sure isn't 43 enough for ya" - I am talking about why Thready in this instance in all fairness to him is bang on.
Wasting your time.

ok couple of Q's.

How can someone sue you for more then equals if both you and them have your names signed on the back?
What does signing your familys name on the back of the ticket mean? Like sign "the Murphy family."

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Simple Kid
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

5th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Funny Fridays Special

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼