Lottery/Euromillions

ok couple of Q's.

How can someone sue you for more then equals if both you and them have your names signed on the back?
It's not suing for more than equal share. It is suing you for a larger share than you were given.
If some one wins the lottery and say they want to give a relation a small share, they get them to sign the ticket to avoid gift tax. However if they aren't happy with a small share, they can sue for larger share as they signed as co winners

Last edited:
It's not suing for more than equal share. It is suing you for a larger share than you were given.
If some one wins the lottery and say they want to give a relation a small share, they get them to sign the ticket to avoid gift tax. However if they aren't happy with a small share, they can sue for larger share as they signed as co winners

Ah ok, I get the point you were making.
I'm not even sure you would get all the money in the first place if more then one name was on the ticket tbphwy. Surely an equal share in the money is yours legally so giving extra to another signed winner would be a gift and liable for tax.

You are some sp**tic lol.

You don't even trust your own kids....

Tell me this, who are you and your partner going to leave your money to.
My plan is to give away about 70 million to family if (when) I win later.

My wife is currently contemplating minstrel's proposal of marriage - have to say minstrel, it's not looking good right now............

My plan is to give away about 70 million to family if (when) I win later.

My wife is currently contemplating minstrel's proposal of marriage - have to say minstrel, it's not looking good right now............
Equal shares for all mine, and then I buy the Proc and ban Thready permanently..

Heaven.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Garron Noone

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼