Rate the last Documentary film that you saw

The Dawn Wall - climbing documentary.

I found it really compelling. Interesting story, and really well told and well paced.

I found it really compelling. Interesting story, and really well told and well paced.

oh i'd love that - thanks

Seen that a while ago.
Stone mad these lads.
That scene
where they're taking a crap off the side of the mountain lol

mighty stuff alright.

i thought free solo was better than it though.

hillsong: how god went viral.

about a church set up
in australia by a kiwi couple went on to become a mega church with hipsters spreading the word and i don’t think they’re doing it ironically 😂😂😂
different church, same church problems.

7/10

there’s one of these churches near me here in malmö. i might head over some sunday to see what the buzz is all about 👀

hillsong: how god went viral.

about a church set up
in australia by a kiwi couple went on to become a mega church with hipsters spreading the word and i don’t think they’re doing it ironically 😂😂😂
different church, same church problems.

7/10

there’s one of these churches near me here in malmö. i might head over some sunday to see what the buzz is all about 👀

Watched a program last night War Crimes by the Liberators,frightening program if anywhere near true,1000 pow minimum executed by the yanks between D Day and VE day,2 charged no one found guilty almost 100,000 women raped by the western allies, a small number were found guilty the majority of those were colored..

The Jimmy Savile documentary on Netflix is good. Much better than the usual Netflix fare.

Easy to forget how popular he was. Raised millions for charity,,was courted by royals and prime ministers, volunteered in hospitals and was never far from the public eye.

And was a complete bastard. He took hiding in plain site to a whole new level. He conned everyone, including some very very smart people.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Open Mic

Coughlan's, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼