Cork Footballers

Has to be the worst commentator in the history of sports gets score wrong constantly doesn’t keep up with the match he’s just awful
Ah go away , paudie is the best commentator around by a mile, he does make mistakes granted and could do with a stats man to help him out but 100% for entertainment. theres plenty of robot commentators particulary on tv that can turn out the facts and figures but as dry as an undertaker.

Good win and should create a bit of a positive vibe in training this week. Offaly game will be a great test going into the Kerry game about handling pressure.

Very welcome result, and a win/draw against Offaly is well within the groups ability. We're not in a good spot, but avoiding relegation would be massive in the longer run of this team.

Good to see Sherlock properly settling into things, and O'Mahony notching scores. Any views on how McSweeney went? He was starting to make a big impression in 19 before injuries.

Was at the match and watched McSweeney …to me he looked slow and laboured..broke no tackles and was opting out of attacks..a bit slow and therefore when he had a second to kick a score didn’t take it….maybe I’m too harsh…bright spots today Sherlock and O’Mahony..almost the entire team is going to have to be quicker and stronger to even stay in the match against Kerry..having said they should be able to beat Offaly …

I have us currently with a score difference of -27.

Offaly are 8 down at Halftime against Roscommon and are at -34. If it stays that way a draw or a win in Tullamore will secure Division 2 football.
After today's games we are level with Offaly in second last place but we have a 7 point score difference advantage over them going into the final game in Tullamore next Sunday.

Ah go away , paudie is the best commentator around by a mile, he does make mistakes granted and could do with a stats man to help him out but 100% for entertainment. theres plenty of robot commentators particulary on tv that can turn out the facts and figures but as dry as an undertaker.
He is an absolute dreadful commentator
What’s good about him ? Doesn’t know which team has the ball half the time gets players wrong gets scores wrong I’m not sure how that’s considered good when people are listening to try and understand what’s happening

Commentators for the most part are diabolical and most are annoying Marty Morrissey Jim Kearney Get Canning all gold medal standard of diabolical.

Palmer isn't the worst and JFD stokes debate a bit.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼