Ian Bailey ?

I watched the two programmes about him and the case. To be perfectly honest I couldn't say whether he was guilty or innocent given the evidence.

I do know he loves the sound of his own voice and the limelight. A bit of a buffoon of a man if you ask me. But a murderer? There was a lot of holes in the story throughout.
I think it's debatable whether or not he killed STDP. What is irrefutable imho though, besides the Gardai making an absolute hames of the investigation, is that Baily is an absolute c**t of a human being and deserving of a good bayting.

I think it's debatable whether or not he killed STDP. What is irrefutable imho though, besides the Gardai making an absolute hames of the investigation, is that Baily is an absolute c**t of a human being and deserving of a good bayting.
The only black mark against him is he beat on his partner in the past. Despicable obviously, although she stuck with him throughout. Apparently , and they both said this , drink was the problem. Still dunno whether he is guilty though.

Speaking of the gardai. A hames of it is an understatement.

It's hard to believe how any bean Garda could actually go into a crime scene and do some wash up. Cleaned glasses etc. Incredulous carry on. Also very suspect. I mean even back then any fool would know not to do that.

Speaking of the gardai. A hames of it is an understatement.

It's hard to believe how any bean Garda could actually go into a crime scene and do some wash up. Cleaned glasses etc. Incredulous carry on. Also very suspect. I mean even back then any fool would know not to do that.
They Prob got paid overtime too for the cleaning as well.

Fairly shook if I'm honest. Long hair, beard, and he has this big carved wooden walking stick
As shook as he looks in fairness the ‘wan’ he had with him around Cork Sunday & Monday was a bit of a looker? Was sitting in window on Bodhran Sunday evening and they stood outside for few minutes deciding wether to enter or not, sadly they moved on 😇 Saw them again Monday afternoon when the taxi they were getting out of double parked outside The Metropole and he flung his door open in front of me, gave him a beep and he gave a big dirty middle finger salute back🤣

As shook as he looks in fairness the ‘wan’ he had with him around Cork Sunday & Monday was a bit of a looker? Was sitting in window on Bodhran Sunday evening and they stood outside for few minutes deciding wether to enter or not, sadly they moved on 😇 Saw them again Monday afternoon when the taxi they were getting out of double parked outside The Metropole and he flung his door open in front of me, gave him a beep and he gave a big dirty middle finger salute back🤣
You’d think he’d head off somewhere nice for a city break.

Although……

:lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

That They May Face The Rising Sun (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 7:45pm

More events ▼