Woman murdered in Tullamore..

We're all being encouraged to be less reliant on our cars and to walk more, but suggesting women are, or should be, in fear of going outside on their own, is very unhelpful.

If you're going to position yourself as a womens rights activist you should probably purge your social media.

View attachment 9950

Yer wans sister asking the media for privacy ahead of her funeral. They should have made it family only.

Why are RTE televising this?

Macabre in the extreme. It's not a state funeral.

Alison O'Connor is a seriously dense individual.
In the words of Dan slattery killiniscully
now that is good,

I wonder will any journalist have the balls to challenge this? Id say most editors would put a block on any article,

No chance

I don't carry keys, sometimes have headphones on. I wouldn't normally go off for a walk without telling people. To be honest I rarely go anywhere that people don't know where I am going at this stage. Not sure does that mean I am paranoid or not. With the layers of clothes I put on, you would be hard pushed to identify me as a woman when I am out for a walk. 🤣
Edit: out in the country we give out more about people not wearing bright colours or walking around blind corners. I understand the rules of the road, but if a driver can't see you until the last second on a narrow road, cross the feckin road so they can.

My heart is broken from telling my wan to wear a high vis.

If you're going to position yourself as a womens rights activist you should probably purge your social media.

View attachment 9950

Yer wans sister asking the media for privacy ahead of her funeral. They should have made it family only.

lol.. always lovely to see these sanctimonious lads fall in their own sword, I hope he’s been taken to PWNtown?

Are RTE actually filming this? I thought I read there would be a live stream, and assumed it was the stream that all funerals are provided with these days? Would they just let the family be the grieve FFS, funerals are hard enough, it’s the last thing I’d want if it were one of mine

Last edited:
lol.. always lovely to see these sanctimonious lads fall in their own sword, I hope he’s been taken to PWNtown?

Are RTE actually filming this? I thought I read their would be a live stream, and assumed it was the stream that all funerals are provided with these days? Would they just let the family be the grieve FFS, funerals are hard enough, it’s the last thing I’d want if it were one of mine

Going out on RTE News. Ffs.

The Taoiseach and Michael D headed along. Can you say publicity bandwagoning?

Minutes silence at all schools without ANY consultation with parents.

Ridiculous.

View attachment 9950

What a tool
Past came back to bite him on the ass, white knight bocht, probably only tweeting womens rights for likes from females
Sad individual

We're all being encouraged to be less reliant on our cars and to walk more, but suggesting women are, or should be, in fear of going outside on their own, is very unhelpful.
Anytime i have ever been afraid outside on my own it was not been because someone has told me that I should be.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cormac Ó Caoimh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

12th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Riki Matsuda: Happy Hour

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼