Woman murdered in Tullamore..

If you're going to position yourself as a womens rights activist you should probably purge your social media.

View attachment 9950

Yer wans sister asking the media for privacy ahead of her funeral. They should have made it family only.

Why are RTE televising this?

Macabre in the extreme. It's not a state funeral.

Alison O'Connor is a seriously dense individual.
Afaik, rte couldn't televise it without the consent of the family.

Was Allison O'Connor on RTE again last night after being on Radio 1 on Sunday?

I'd like to know her fees for appearing on these programs, one presumes she'll donate the proceeds to charity.

Afaik, rte couldn't televise it without the consent of the family.

FJV56tEWQAUCKSU

Strange that they're asking for 'privacy from media outlets' yet they're allowing RTE to televise the funeral?

Not for me.

Was Allison O'Connor on RTE again last night after being on Radio 1 on Sunday?

I'd like to know her fees for appearing on these programs, one presumes she'll donate the proceeds to charity.

She was.

She is a clown. I've never heard her say anything remotely intelligent.

Are you afraid when you are outside on your own in your own area?
Sometimes. I wouldn't go out for a walk late at night on my own, for example, and my husband wouldn't think twice about going for a run at that time.

I like hiking, and I would do more of it on my own if I didn't have any safety concerns.

FJV56tEWQAUCKSU

Strange that they're asking for 'privacy from media outlets' yet they're allowing RTE to televise the funeral?

Not for me.

She was.

She is a clown. I've never heard her say anything remotely intelligent.
FJV56tEWQAUCKSU

Not for me.
To be fair, it isn't a bad way to try an control it. Even if they had requested an entirely private funeral, the gutter press would go anyway. This way, there is less incentive for those guys to be bothered because they is no money in those shots if the whole thing is on RTE already. Generally when RTE film these events they are fairly unobtrusive.

The problem with trying to have a non media funeral in a case like this is that you can't then have any sort of gathering for the funeral and they may have really wanted family friends etc to be there for it. If it were me, I would certainly want community support at the funeral.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

28th Apr 2024 @ 4:15 pm
More info..
More events ▼