Woman murdered in Tullamore..

Who told you that you should?
Some headline in an article in the examiner someone linked said men should go to a vigil

First off, I didn't read it as someone said it was paywalled and I didn't want to waste any free articles on it
Secondly, if I did read it I have doubts, given the standard of journalism in evidence these days, it would actually explain why I should go to a vigil let alone convince me
Thirdly, it did say "men" should go to a vigil, but despite not being a man I see myself as their equal, and don't understand why I should go to a vigil, so I feel it applied to me too

The photo of yer man is rampant now. Unavoidable.

Needless to say the racists will be thrilled.
Apparently his name & other details are being passed around on whats app.

If this chap is indeed charged with the murder it will cause some ructions, not least among the virtue signallers who have used this appalling crime to make wild statements on MSM & social media about Irish men.

Apparently his name & other details are being passed around on whats app.

If this chap is indeed charged with the murder it will cause some ructions, not least among the virtue signallers who have used this appalling crime to make wild statements on MSM & social media about Irish men.
Gardai have asked people to stop sharing stuff online. of course these days every one wants to be first with the scoop.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Corner House, Coburg St.

13th Jun 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Kevin Quigley

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼